Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Blast of a gun, breath runs out, final thoughts put to extinction "No more love, no more pain," for you have chosen suicide as the way out... Act Of Depression, by Underoath

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - kath_mcr
kath_mcr
can someone please help me :( Apr 11 2010, 01:26 PM
So basicly ive been raised catholic and last year i got confirmed. After becoming emo ive looked at life differently - what if there is no god?? Now i dont really believe in god but i still have to go to church and my parents dont know anything and im only 13. I really dont know what to do, i know most of you guys are prob athist/dont beilieve in a god but please help me, i really apreciate it xx :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 11 2010, 10:34 PM
what do you want a proff true? to convience you there is god?! well there is a divine spirit and a ruler above us called - or named - Jesus or God or some Demon, i am not sure who is the reall one and the true one actually those 3 gods are a true gods , proofed by history and other scientists. in person i belive in God even tho i am a wiccan...i worship totly diffrent things.. i can say to you being an Emo doesn't affect your belive i assume? corect?...if i am wronge then you are doing a big mistake since emo cultre, doesn't relate to any religious activity or stream , so forget about the emo issue...second you can allways visit the church or just belive in god...with the idea god is existing.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 12 2010, 04:01 AM
Well I was raised catholic and confirmed. However as I got older religion just didn't really seem to a play a part in my life and I haven't been to Church for years. As your only 13 my advice is to continue going to church for now. I bet many young people that go to church have doubts about there being a god so don't worry.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Apr 12 2010, 09:30 AM
Like Matt said, i suggest you just keep going for now. Give it a year or so and listen to your heart. You'll know what is right for you and what you believe in. Are your parents really religious people or pretty open? Try to talk to someone about the whole does God exist issue. preferably someone who wont force their opinions on you. It'll help you work things out. But honestly, there is no real way of working out if there is a God or not. It's pretty common not to be 100% convinced if there is or not. And if you can't decide, at the end of the day it's not going to hurt to go to church once in a while. You never know, you might find a whole new religion which makes complete sense to you.
Emo Pictures - kath_mcr
kath_mcr
Apr 12 2010, 01:30 PM
Thnx matt that really helps! xx :D
Emo Pictures - kath_mcr
kath_mcr
Apr 12 2010, 01:37 PM
Thnx! Yepp my parents are pretty reilijous if i told them theyd prob tell me ive been listenin to too much marilyn manson , which i do lol XD i love him lol hes epic!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 12 2010, 10:06 PM
yes exactly like matt said >.>..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More