Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

He's everything, that you could want, it's breathin' down your neck, and you can feel it...now...And he's the one, to take you on, you never thought he could but now he's singing...loud... The Waiting Game, by Life on Repeat

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
I am currently going insane Jun 20 2010, 09:57 AM
I don't know why but I think I am going insane at my dad's house... I have been getting madder but nothing really has been happening because of it. I dont cut anymore (by about 2 months =D ) but my mom found out and my dad is retarded and is thinking that they are just scratch marks then said he thinks I need to see a psycyatrist because it looks like something I'd do when I'm mad... well anyways lately I have been having thoughts about hurting my 4 month old baby brother to where he would be critically injured... for no reason... Does that make me insane at all??

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 20 2010, 11:34 AM
Good to hear you don't cut anymore. I don't think it means your insane, but I do advice talking to someone about it.
Emo Pictures - WalkingxWounded
WalkingxWounded
Jun 20 2010, 12:54 PM
It's really good you stopped cutting :) But as for wanting to hurt your little brother.. it doesn't make you insane, but it seems you need another anger outlet :3. I know when I stopped cutting, after, whenever I got angry, I'd completely rage and break mirrors. So think of things to do that'd get your anger out, that WON'T hurt you or someone else. Writting maybe? Drawing/painting always helps.. I'm not really sure what to suggest. Just, see if you can find a way of getting rid of those feelings, and if you can't then go talk to someone. Talking helps sometimes.
Breezy
Jun 20 2010, 01:50 PM
i used to feel that way towards people, it had nothing to do with me not cutting tho.i don't kno why to this day why i feel that way, well i partly know, and nikki you know what i mean. but other than that i think its just blowing off steam when i'm angry or frustrated. and good news i am now clean since my relapse :)
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 21 2010, 08:31 AM
thanks needed to know that i shouldnt be locked up and yeah the whole hiding scars thing got annoying my mom and step dad found out and threatened me then my dad just joked around with me about the scars and yes brianna i know exactly what you mean
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Jun 21 2010, 07:13 PM
good job on not cutting. as for you rage its not a mental illness it is a lack of ways to vent. you said you were really athletic so run or swim or something to vent. just find something that doesnt hurt you or anyone else ok?
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jun 22 2010, 03:17 AM
Nikki - got a brain congratulations u stoppe'd the cuts! noone is insaine , just need to think it through.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 22 2010, 04:02 PM
lol ive always had a brain and yes ok

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More