Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

...if we all live to die and we all die to live, then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts? . . . The Drug In Me Is You, by Falling In Reverse

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - RawrBittenTwice14
RawrBittenTwice14
If You Need To Get It Off Your Chest. . . Nov 29 2010, 01:20 AM
you know when you just want to rant and rave and have a complete tizzy fit, look no further, if something needs to come out or you need to say something then put it here it can go nooo further and we can help you at the same time xD so you need to say anything however mean or however sad get it off your chest and feel happier :L x

Replies

Bones
Dec 01 2010, 03:15 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats better
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Dec 01 2010, 04:48 AM
I fucking hate my brother and step-dad... and the rest of my family!! I made it on to my school's soccer team as goalie and I walked out into the kitchen this morning in my school hoodie and the first words out of his mouth were I didn't know they gave away equiptment to waterboys this early, which kind of pissed me off because the only one that even said anything positive about me making the team was my mom. then i walked into the living room and my dad asked me if i was going to pack a lunch and my brother said no the special ed. class doesn't get lunch... (and yet I'm smarter than him???) and I ran to my room because I was pissed off and all my dad said was here we go again (even though I don't get mad at my family a lot) but the second i say something about my brother having a bsd additude I get in trouble??? please please explain this to me! by the way this actually does help (:
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 02 2010, 02:27 PM
I want to get very drunk tomorrow :P Shit week.
Bones
Dec 04 2010, 04:21 AM
i carnt find any fucking braaaaas 4 my fucking tits
Emo Pictures - XxArtsy_Emo_KidxX
XxArtsy_Emo_KidxX
Dec 04 2010, 07:34 AM
i just want to scream at the top of my lungs, with all my might. I want to get seriously drunk and forget even for a little while all the shit in my life, I want to punch this little sluts face in, i want to yell at my supposed friend and i want to be able to hate him and walk away so i stop getting hurt. Just grrrrrrrrrrrrr in general.. wow, i actually feel better :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 04 2010, 08:50 AM
The posts above cracked a smile on my face! Anyway I want to say a load of shit to someone but I best not...
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 04 2010, 10:27 AM
my mom can go to heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll >:/
Bones
Dec 05 2010, 05:12 AM
omfg the first time someone has ever drumped me the twat omg we were out and i fucking burped out in the open i mean i burped i fucking burped ahhh and i liked him it didnt even smell and it wasnt even that louwed though somepoeple did turn around and he dumped me ahhh well another one bites the dust whos next.....
Emo Pictures - xxxDeathKeiferxxx
xxxDeathKeiferxxx
Dec 05 2010, 07:07 AM
How to deal with homophobic, racist, fucking traditionalist parents?Might as well kill them, right?Guys if you have any other "better" solutions than what i have suggested above please help me,thanks!!!coz my folks are really making me CRAZY!!!!
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 05 2010, 07:39 AM
my mom r homophobic -_-" welcome to the club... xD homophobics can go to hell ..omg hell i love that word <3
Emo Pictures - xxxDeathKeiferxxx
xxxDeathKeiferxxx
Dec 05 2010, 08:10 AM
Yeah all of them should go to fucking hell!!!!!the worst part is they've called our church priest for me to be straight,fuck!!!!!
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 05 2010, 09:09 AM
oh heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll poor u..... my parents hates god.. and thats good xD at least i dont have that problem... god sucks!!!!!!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 05 2010, 09:35 AM
I'm so fecking hungry!
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 05 2010, 09:49 AM
poor u matt xD i am not hungry ...... then i suggest u will go and get something to eat then :'D
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 06 2010, 07:12 AM
I wanna have more money and i want my own apartment now and I wanna have a lot of bunnies too :]
Emo Pictures - RawrBittenTwice14
RawrBittenTwice14
Dec 06 2010, 09:08 AM
FUCKING HELL . . .so you use me and say you love me and call me baby and all that shit and then I find out your fucking my mate yeah smooth one jack ass, then you have the cheek to deny it and continue being a douche yeahh well stuff you!!! I hate being played just so you can have a fucking girl it means jack shit I can't believe I even fell for you. You can't accept me for who I am, you use me, then ditch me and then come the fuck back when the next lass finds out what a complete fucking pile of wank you are GRRRR :) much better ;L
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 06 2010, 10:31 AM
why must love be sooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaard? >.< !
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 06 2010, 11:54 AM
i am hungryyyyyyy xD
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 08 2010, 04:33 AM
i want it to be christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaas now >-< :'''''D!
Bones
Dec 08 2010, 07:50 AM
eat me!!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More