Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn't even matter I had to fall to lose it all But in the end It doesn't even matter In The End, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Piercings. Dec 02 2010, 01:49 PM
Mostly it is people who used to or still self harm who get tattoos and peircings. Apparently it helps. From presonal experiance I feel it does. I love peircings, i have 11 (All I can hide except one) and I thought it might be nice if everyone put pictures of their peircings here (: I'll follow up with mine soon <3

Replies

RiRi-Rawwwrr
Feb 20 2011, 03:22 PM
Im getting my belly done with it too it shouldnt look bad i think it will look quite good ^^
xxOneLastGoodnightxx
Feb 24 2011, 08:01 AM
Planning on getting my lip and tongue done this May ^^
BMTH4LIFE
Feb 24 2011, 02:54 PM
got both my lobes streached at a 4mm ( want to go to a 8 but no bigger) i had a cartilage pircing and snake bites done but i had to take them out :/ i want a nose ring and one lip ring done but i cant atm but might do in a few years :S
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Feb 26 2011, 07:35 PM
I don't have any piercings :/ but if I ever get anything, I'm getting snake bites! (I don't even have my ears pierced yet! Grr, I was supposed to get them pierced for my bday...)
Glass_Tears
Mar 03 2011, 02:03 PM
ugh i can't wait to get mine! im planning on getting my lips pierced and ill probably get my back dimples pierced :) yay
LipsOfDeceit
Mar 04 2011, 05:03 PM
Yeah this is my ear xD cool.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Mar 05 2011, 05:17 PM
awshummm!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 08 2011, 07:09 AM
Well, i own tattos and earrings . IF IT HELPS??:D Yes it is know yoursel'f better :XD it works and it's helping.
Emo Pictures - XxXSouuXxX
XxXSouuXxX
Mar 14 2011, 09:52 AM
me got 1 on the lips, I had a snake bite & one one the nose, I've got an industrial too ( left ear) and 8 "normal' in my ears^^
Emo Pictures - iifuckedyourmom
iifuckedyourmom
Mar 14 2011, 02:53 PM
I haaaave -snakebites -tongue -antieyebrow -nape, through my tattoo -dermals on my hips aaand I used to have, before they closed up, -bellybutton x3 -wrist x2 -nape (redone now) -lip (beside one of the ones I have now) lovee piercings =D
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Mar 15 2011, 10:46 AM
^^Now that is awesome! (: I have my monroe, belly button pierced, and nose pierced. I've been debating on whether or not to get my hips pierced or not, but it looks pretty cool from what I see from a few people! On top of that, I wouuld like to add that the piercings I have seen being worn by the people around this site look stunning! (: Woops! Forgot to add that I have my guages as well. xD
XxXSouuXxX
Mar 16 2011, 09:31 AM
I made a new piercing today , in my wrist ^^
Emo Pictures - SkyeSKULLFACE
SkyeSKULLFACE
Mar 19 2011, 10:30 AM
I have seven at the moment (my snakes, tongue, bridge, ears, and bellybutton). I used to have a few more but they become retired (my eyebrow, dimples, second ear holes, and other places). I'm thinking of getting my dimples repierced or getting antibrows done soon. (PS my piercing photos are on my pro)
XxXSouuXxX
Mar 23 2011, 10:56 AM
made one in my neck today^^
nezzyneon
Mar 23 2011, 12:33 PM
i don't have those type of piercings yet lol but, I have 3 piercings in my right ear and 2 in my left..and im about to get my tragus pierced :) i also wanted a piercing under my bottom lip but, i could not get it unfortunately...maybe when i get older :) Oh and also about to get swirl tapers in my ear ^_^ yay lol! I will upload pics once i get it :)
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Mar 23 2011, 02:01 PM
I only have septum.. Planning on getting a normal nose piercing, I just never get myself to go and get it done :b I've had handweb like three times or something, but they got inflamed D: I also want to get my ear-flip expand, but my ears are so huge that I don't dare, don't wanna look like Buddha either x3
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 25 2011, 04:02 PM
Currently, I have 3 lobe piercings on each ear, and that's it. However, tomorrow, I'm planning on getting a helix done tomorrow (have to ask my parents first, if I get a piercing without permission and they find out... it's not a good thing. As I found out with my second lobe piercings :D). I want my belly button done, but can't until I leave home because my parents don't want me to get it done (I have keloid scars, and belly button piercings are at risk from keloid scars in particular. However, I know someone who keloids and has 4 belly button piercings, she told me how to look after them properly so you don't keloid, and it's true - scars only keloid if they're allowed to close.) I wanna get spiderbites, but I can't because of my instruments :( and I'm reluctant to get my nose done too for the same reason... so I'm sticking to ear piercings atm xD I agree though, new piercings help greatly with self-harm urges. That, tbh, is part of the reason why I'm getting this one. I've been 25 days without cutting, and I'm pretty proud of that, but it's still hard. I think I deserve a reward ^^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 25 2011, 04:24 PM
Have a cookie or something :D
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 26 2011, 02:11 PM
But a piercing lasts longer than a cookie :P
Emo Pictures - SkyeSKULLFACE
SkyeSKULLFACE
Apr 14 2011, 11:56 AM
Agreed. Piercings are like metal cookies fer yer face

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More