Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So what if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat I'll be the fire that'll catch you. And what's so good about picking up the pieces? What if I don't even want to? Caraphernelia, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
ur role models/persons u look up to ? Dec 11 2010, 12:49 AM
mine r : *my dad *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic thats about all i can come up with rite now <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Dec 11 2010, 03:26 AM
There's no particular person that I look up to; there are certain traits in people that I wish I had and try to gain, that's all.. so the person that I can say I look up to is the most perfect "unperfect" me that I can and should be lol >_>
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 11 2010, 03:58 AM
ok well that's an interesting angle of it all.... very thoughtful.. :]
dark-side-risenx
Dec 11 2010, 07:08 AM
My dealer. =P
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 11 2010, 07:21 AM
^ haha :'D ..that sounds.um awesome xD lol!
OnyxAngel
Dec 11 2010, 11:38 AM
My music inspirers(if that's a word >.>) is Bill Kaulitz (of course), Adam Lambert, Jared Leto and Chester Bennington. The people around me now who inspire me are...a couple of people on here like Jacinda(3mO_pRiNc3zZa) -Rick(Croboi) -Matt -Paul(dark-side-risenx) -Karin(xSUICIDEBLOODx) -hypercutter(forgot real name >.>) -Lucie(-_doodles_-) -xxx_RawR_xxx(forgot real name xD) -Victoria (xxOneLastGoodnightxx) They all just make it seem OK to be weird ;) Haha.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 11 2010, 11:59 AM
yeah bill kaulitz ffs! wohoooo awww well u look up to me .. that's really touching and yeah im crazy well :D and yeah i look up to people on here to like: u and lipsofdeceit, prettybadblackkitty, diehardkatiex or whatever her name was and of course matt too(without him no soemo) ^___^
OnyxAngel
Dec 11 2010, 12:10 PM
Oh, I forgot Andy Sixx xD Yeah, yeah. Definitely Andy. Not because of his music or whatever, but because he started working on BVB when he was around my age and he stuck with it all the way until now. I admire the fact that he started a decent band from scratch and made it what it is all on his own.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2010, 12:29 PM
I have to say nobody comes to mind really.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 11 2010, 12:44 PM
all this talk about that andy sixx guy xD haha.. i have seen on pics that he's cute and so but im against him only because that so many people likes him :'''D hehe :]
DeadBarbie68
Jan 21 2011, 05:51 PM
P!nk i so love her!!!
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 22 2011, 08:02 AM
i dont rly look up to anyone, instead i follow what they believe sometimes. e.g. bboy byu (Be you) he is a dancer that expresses his style. to be a true dancer you will have your own style and embrace it because the style represents you. thats the sort of stuff i look for, maybe its just me but when ppls say look up to, i keep thinking of copying them, which i dont like.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 22 2011, 10:03 AM
No one I want to be and i dont want to be like anyone else Why look up to someone just be you and be proud :)
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 22 2011, 10:40 AM
well i am not trying to be anyone else than me LOL! i just have people i look up to for example Angelina Jolie because of that all she does for people in need and that she has so many children that she takes care of(and yes i know she has several nannies to her children!) well i only look up to people that does any good to other people in some kind of way! through: music, politics, beauty, kindness and etc..!
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 22 2011, 12:42 PM
I can't say I have any in particular either... :\
ninjasrule376
Jan 22 2011, 04:52 PM
my brother and zacky vengeance
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 22 2011, 06:17 PM
a role model is someone that has characteristics that you find admirable; ones that you want to emulate.. In many cases when someone looks up to someone, they don't necessarily want to be exactly like the person, but they may want to be good at the same thing the person/ or adopt some of the qualities they posses is etc..( some people want to be exactly like the person, but that is not always the case) The main role model in my life is Jesus!! There is no other role model like him! I look up to Haile Gebrselassie- an amazing athlete who has asthma and he broke several records despite his illness! My dad and mom are also positive influences in my life and I am following in their footsteps ( that is with regards to what they studied - languages) - I would consider them important role models in my life
Emo Pictures - Rooster63tx
Rooster63tx
Jan 23 2011, 07:03 AM
Very well put Vybz - what i was thinkin... Mine are my folks and grandparents, my GF-of-a-year+ Chantel - I wouldn't be where I am without that loud-mouth coonass (as in "cajun" for those not familiar with the term) But I also really like a lot of musicians and historical characters for that matter, the most notable would be: Jons Scottus Eriugena (medieval neo-platonic philosopher and priest - once the church finally figured out what he was sayin they excommunicated him and banned his writings, after he'd already died lol) Ray Wylie Hubbard Mike Ness (Social Distortion) Lowell George (Little Feat) Thomas Jefferson
Glass_Tears
Feb 25 2011, 01:52 PM
I look up to my dad :) always
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 08 2011, 07:17 AM
My Role Models: Aeon Flux (All CAST). Resident EVIL (Milla Jovovich).
Glass_Tears
Mar 08 2011, 12:07 PM
^ ha i love her she's badass

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More