Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I swallow these capsules, to regain my grip. And I swallowed myself sick Bloodwork, by 36 Crazyfists

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

RiRi-Rawwwrr
Self harm Dec 14 2010, 12:49 PM
Well yeh i do. all the time am i alone ? x

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 19 2011, 11:45 PM
lol xD not a show that I can say that I enjoy xD Dude there is this INSANE banging outsitde my house (I know it's not from post because they don't practice at 3am) and its really starting to freak me out... it actually woke me up 0_o
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 20 2011, 01:15 AM
^ xD nikki strange because that they r doin weir stuff outside the door to my granny's apartment at first then i thought that someone were trying to rob me O_o i was like omg XD hahahahhaha bring it on xD just kidding xD but they r just fixing something with the walls in the corridor outside my grannys apartment xD annoying sound O_O x
Emo Pictures - X-Alex-X
X-Alex-X
Mar 06 2011, 02:18 PM
I do it too, I find that it gets addictive after a while...
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 07 2011, 12:09 PM
Yeh it does because it releases endorphins ( i think thats how you spell it O_o) which give you the sensation of feeling better
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 08 2011, 07:06 AM
Aww Donot Self Harm and i am serious!Ashes to Ashes Dust To Dust Not Wounds to wounds and blood to blood.!
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Mar 17 2011, 03:42 PM
so... last week, I was relentlessly clawing myself in the shower until I had scratches everywhere... I have six rather new cuts on my wrist that are in the process of healing... I have scars on my arms... yeah, that's my self-harm for u
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2011, 09:40 AM
^Why harm yourself. Your so beautiful!
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 24 2011, 10:25 AM
Aww sorry to hear that JoJo that sucks but your really not alone! I had a meltdown and lets just say i dont think i left one bit of skin untouched with those sharp objects.
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Mar 24 2011, 10:38 AM
I started when I was in the 4th grade, witch means I've done it for almost five years now.. The first time this year was for about two moths ago. It sucks, for the first time since I started I didn't have to hide my arm, then feelings took over again .__. omg, I'm so stupid
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 24 2011, 10:43 AM
Ive been doing it for 5 years too Your not stupid though things happen and emotions take over its part fo being human and you should be proud that you didnt harm for so long be positive try not to look at the negatives or you'll end up like me cutting everyday :/
kasumisaur
Mar 24 2011, 11:11 AM
I'm quite on off :b Some periods I cut myself all day, and sometimes it can go several days between each time oO
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 24 2011, 12:00 PM
Thats a good sign it means your strong enough to stop and with the right people around you, you can beat this ! :]
kasumisaur
Mar 24 2011, 01:34 PM
awesome oO
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 24 2011, 01:39 PM
Everyone here will support you You wanna beat this its not fun :/
kasumisaur
Mar 24 2011, 03:06 PM
I know it's no fun, but at the point I'm really not strong enough to quite. Don't know if I'll ever be, actually. My longest "clean" period is still three months, except from that new scars are made every day. It's so comforting. And old scars are so beautiful in their own way. My arm becomes a book of different short stories - each scar has it's story. Each story has it's person, and each person has it's reason.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 25 2011, 10:11 AM
Yes i love my scars and i would never get rid of them ever if i could they have made me who i am and tell my life with the words i cant find. The relief from making them i enjoy to most people do because of the endorphins released in the blood, however it controls you and it changes you when you hit bad patches in your life. You'll think you'll never be strong enough to beat it but its just your mind playing tricks bet deep down you know and everyone else knows your strong enough to beat this. :]]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 25 2011, 04:27 PM
Tbh I think it's difficult to actually get people to stop from talking online (and I have tried to helps loads of people) so all I want to say is...be careful!!
Emo Pictures - XxXSouuXxX
XxXSouuXxX
Mar 26 2011, 06:13 AM
you're not alone...I started when I was 12; it was on my legs or on my hips. I didn't want people to see that.it wasn't that I liked that but I was sad & hurt so many times ...my pain inside was too hard so I wanted to forget it (I guess)with another kind of suffering... it appeased me. I tried to stop that 'cause some people had finally seen my scars,and I managed 'bout my 15years old. Now I'm 18, and few days ago...I restarted :/
kasumisaur
Mar 26 2011, 10:42 AM
Aw, souu :c Why did you restard? You who haven't done it for so long have started again, well - It sucks ._.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 26 2011, 03:08 PM
^ that suc ks but i guess its who we are and people need to accept that maybe ? i know its dangerous but without self harm i know i'd be a totally different person i'd probably be a bitch !

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More