Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Give me a minute and I'll change your mind; give me a bullet and I'll change your life Gematria (The Killing Name), by Slipknot

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Alternative Hangouts May 11 2011, 04:43 PM
Please name your favourite alternative clubs, pubs, bars, etc here. Even if your underage there are still probably places for you to go. A few of mine include: Subculture, O2 Academy, Birmingham, UK Scruffy Murphys, Birmingham, UK Planet, Wolverhampton, UK Marrs Bar, Worcester, UK Heroes, Worcester, UK

Replies

Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
May 11 2011, 06:00 PM
Camden Underworld
Bones
May 12 2011, 07:17 AM
that really nice feild at the back of the pub hmm yes liquid-liecester zanzibar-leicster the old rose and crown-thurnby that other supper cool field u no the one with the tree super fly -leicester mosh life- leicster and that suppper supper cool place called bed great place to hang!!
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
May 12 2011, 07:57 AM
hm.. i can just come up with around Camden,London,Uk for now.. and here in Sweden(Gothenburg) .. haha xD we have a place called the emo stairs in a big shopping mall :] and meeh pubs/clubs prolly sticky fingers,Gothenburg,Sweden and more places.. Gothenburg is Sweden's nr.1 metal town and alternative city ..<3 x
LipsOfDeceit
May 15 2011, 01:04 PM
Fat Sams or The Doghouse in Dundee (Scotland) when there is a gig on, really all their is here...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 15 2011, 01:16 PM
Vudu Club, Birmingham, UK (Went last night for the opening night. It was gooood!)
Emo Pictures - ManaRawr
ManaRawr
Jul 15 2011, 12:19 PM
We dont really have any cool places here... :/
Emo Pictures - ohsolo
ohsolo
Jul 16 2011, 04:09 AM
Leadmill Sheffield
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 17 2011, 01:22 AM
neither do we mana so don't feel bad... all though, my friends and I like to go hang out in the forest across the street from our school at lunch just to get a way, lol the down side is my friend came out and her older brother saw her and started calling her Tarzan -_-
ghostinthemirror
Jul 18 2011, 04:20 PM
People in the UK are so lucky. Over here in the US, anyone who looks "alternative" is either frowned down upon, harassed, or both. There aren't really any alternative hangouts where I live, except the local mall, which is pretty much dead now.
Emo Pictures - Ferret
Ferret
Jul 19 2011, 08:08 AM
We onyl really have a couple in Lincoln. Theres Rock Haven which is a bit more of a rock/goth sorta hangout, theres Sugarcubes which is an absolute dive but the only really dedicated alternative club and theres the jolly brewer which is just a pub. Never been in the brewer myself.
Emo Pictures - ManaRawr
ManaRawr
Jul 19 2011, 10:45 AM
We generally hand out in parks or at the bus station :P The bus station is where it is AT
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 19 2011, 09:48 PM
Alternative styles aren't frowned upon everywhere in the U.S Hell half my school are either posers that want to be emo, or in one way or another have at least one emo thing incorperated into their styles... lol but then again at my school their is also a thin thin line between chavs and emos... we all share the same weed and squares so we get along pretty well... Our closest Alternative hang out is in Austin which is about an hour away,

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More