Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Can you stand for love? As you turn your back against righteousness, I know I can't. I'm only human. Jigsaw, by Acid Black Cherry

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Iron Fist Clothing Jun 17 2011, 05:18 PM
I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Iron Fist Clothing. WHat do you think of it? They have some awesome designs, but I really feel it is a bit overpriced. Anyone agree? Iron Fist Here I Lie Print Hoodie: Iron Fist Hoodie

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Jun 18 2011, 10:17 AM
That is an awesome hoodie though.
LipsOfDeceit
Jun 18 2011, 10:31 AM
Love them but they are soo expensive. I have a few of their items though. :)
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 18 2011, 11:46 AM
neevr heard of them before XD but the hoodie looks really awesome :] i specially like that shark on it :] x
Emo Pictures - eggnchipsclothing
eggnchipsclothing
Jun 18 2011, 04:33 PM
The Iron Fist designs are pretty awesome and when comparing them to Ed Hardy their a fraction of the price and bare in mind, the cheaper brands (not naming any names) which sell hoodies for less than £30 print on shoddy quality hoodies and t-shirts. Though this isn't always the case it is quite often so I do think it's not fair to say considering the quality of the prints and the garments. I know were biassed as we sell Iron Fist but theirs a reason we stock up on Iron Fist clothing goodies. Great hoodie though, Here I Lie right?
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 19 2011, 12:45 PM
Ohhh Iron Fist are very overpriced, which is a shame cuz they're stuff's really nice :( however... ebay! :D
Nov 14 2013, 02:42 AM
You could try <a href="http://www.sidewalkclothing.co.uk"> they have some reduced stock as well.
LiesjaaAnna
Nov 14 2013, 05:17 AM
Same here, love it but so expensive...
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Nov 14 2013, 10:47 AM
I have some clothing and shoes from them =) they have some great designs but agreed they are over priced... but buying online is certainly alittle cheaper
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 18 2013, 02:13 PM
I have some t-shirts by them. Great designs, but personally not a fan of how they fit.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Nov 18 2013, 02:25 PM
had that problem recently hence why i've started to cut my own neck line and designs into uncomfortable tops
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Nov 19 2013, 11:26 PM
they have some pretty awesome stuff I love there shoes too fast is a pretty wicked brand to try this site they have amazing stuff http://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/store/pc/home.asp

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More