Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

THIS DREAM. WE DIE. THIS BLOOD. THIS KNIFE <3 Knife blood nightmare, by Aiden

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ferret
Ferret
Best before end. Jan 06 2012, 06:02 AM
Past couple of weeks something that's sat at the back of my mind. Is there an age limit on being emo? Does there come a time when you automatically go from being emo to just some old hanger on? If emo is a state of mind, a way of living or being, then surely age doesn't play a part. Would be keen to hear your thoughts on this.

Replies

LoversLoveLiarsLie
Jan 06 2012, 10:16 AM
I don't think there's any age or something...emo is just what you are and what you feel like...even when I grow up I'll still be emo.. ..well that's at least my opinion..that's everyone's choice I guess (:
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jan 07 2012, 03:42 PM
^^^ Agreed :)
Bones
Jan 08 2012, 03:58 AM
some poeple will not always b emo in a state of fashion: it can be harder as you get older to b socially ecepted within a work placed dressed in this kind of way. thow i think ture emo's will always stay the same emotionally and physicallly, thow change now and angain can help us all to develop.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2012, 11:12 AM
No age limit, but the whole look can be difficult in the workplace I agree.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 08 2012, 11:16 AM
age is just a number and it shouldnt hold you back from anythign you want to do or want to be

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More