Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And our love could have soared over playgrounds and rooftops, every park bench screams your name, I kept your tie, I'd have gone wherever you wanted i still remember, by bloc party

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Nemo_xo
Nemo_xo
Writing's an art form, right? Apr 15 2012, 03:17 PM
Well, basically. I really do love writing, and I've been told by my friends that they really love this story I've written and that I should start sharing it. It's something that I really do love and have poured my heart into making it my own. Yes, it's vampires. But don't let the Twilight cliché put you off. Some one complained that it wasn't Twilight and I told them where to shove it so. Bahaha. And who knows, if you like Twilight you might like this. I've tried to make the good characters easy to love and make the bad characters those you love to hate. But any way, enjoy. Angel Moon ~ Ficwad

Replies

Emo Pictures - Black_Star
Black_Star
Apr 15 2012, 04:13 PM
It seems pretty kewl :P You should really post it on here :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 17 2012, 04:51 PM
Is is an art form and you do it well :)
Emo Pictures - Nemo_xo
Nemo_xo
Apr 18 2012, 02:24 AM
Awww thanks guys. :3 I'm not putting it up here as it really doesn't lend itself well to forum posting. I like to keep everything on dedicated publishing sites, so if you want to read it, hit ficwad, it's all there.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More