Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

“I hope you’re ready cause you’re gonna sleep alone tonight We’re temporary and you’re moving further out of sight I’m moving boxes in, we are now seperate.” Moving Boxes, by With Confidence

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Emo_Angel99
Emo_Angel99
Tattoos!!! Mar 08 2014, 09:51 PM
Well if anyone read my bii, you know I LOVE Of Mice & Men. That is why ibwant to get some of their lyrics tattooed. I want to know what you guys think kf the tattooas I am getting and I want to know what tattoos you have/are getting. :3 My future tattoos: -"This is not what it is only baby scars..." From OM&M's Second & Sebring on my left shoukder blade. -"Just let love consume us..." From OM&M's When you can't sleep at Night on my right shoulder blade. -"Don't let the world bring you down" From OM&M's You're not Alone somewhere jn the center of my back. -A trail of pawprints (representing my cats :3) up my left arm. -A butterfly with "Stay Weird" under it on my right wrist. -Music notes behind my ear. (Maybe, I am really sensitive so that may not happen...) -A hearr with an infinity symbol in it (eternal love idk why but I think it shoukd symbolize that :3) -Some others, but I havent decided yet. :3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 10 2014, 01:46 PM
I like: -"Just let love consume us..." -"Don't let the world bring you down" -A trail of pawprints (representing my cats :3) up my left arm.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 10 2014, 05:46 PM
Heyy I'd also like a musical note but in my ear rather than behind it, I saw it done in a tattoo magazine once and it looked ACE. But yeahh, I worry that it would be really painful too :L Do you have any tattoos already? If not it might be best to get one in a less painful area first to test your pain threshold. I love the trail of pawprints idea. Wish I'd thought of it :L I would say only get one of the OM&M tattoos, because you'll find that new bands will come along and you'll like them just as much as OM&M but you'll still want somewhere to put tattoos for them. Also, if one day you do decide you no longer like them, that's a lot of tattoos to cover/get removed. "Don't let the world bring you down" is probably my favourite of the three :3
Emo_Angel99
Mar 10 2014, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I just have so much trouble picking one. I stall have thrre years until I can get one. My mom used to be a tattoo artist though and she tells me about all that :3 by the time three years is up I will probably have decided on which of the lryics haha. I've thought of some others I want too so I may change my mind who knows :p I actualky plan on becoming a tattoo artist one day, along with my band. Okay im going to stop here, I type as much as I talk haha :3
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 11 2014, 04:39 PM
Ohhh you've got aaages to decide then :P that would be awesome if you became a tattoo artist, good luck!
Emo_Angel99
Mar 12 2014, 01:09 PM
Rhabks! :3 I an really looking forward to that in the future.
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Apr 05 2014, 03:36 AM
My parents are dead against me getting a tattoo, and following my dream of becoming a tattoo artist. I still have over a year before I can get one but for about 3 years I've been thinking of getting a butterfly on my wrist and some inspirational song lyrics under it. I haven't decided yet on the lyrics but a few I've been thinking of are: - "Hold two fingers up to yesterday" - "Take your hand in mine it's ours tonight" - "Love is forever, your forever is all that I need" - "Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears" - "Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost" - "I don't wanna live to waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I've made" - "Just like a crow chasing a butterfly" - "Tomorrow's worth the fight" Other ideas are: - a black rose with red thorns dripping with blood - cat scratches on my right arm with the lyric "just a gentle reminder that now are better days" - "you're beautiful, it's society that's ugly" - "never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" - "you should grab your fears by the horns, not sit in the storage closet thinking it'll pass on its own, because it won't" (something a friend of mine said to me)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 06 2014, 04:44 PM
^Ah jeeze I like all your ideas!
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Apr 06 2014, 07:21 PM
^They're just the ones I've drawn up designs for so far xD my parents think it's just a mood board for my artwork…
May 07 2014, 01:43 AM
I don't even have money for this stuff. It is really hard to survive with empty wallet almost everyday. Typically, one should never believe threats from a collector saying they will have an individual thrown in jail. However, some people are getting tossed in the clink, as some collectors are using the courts to enforce a legitimate trick called “body connection.”
Emo Pictures - DaayLotek
DaayLotek
Jun 01 2014, 11:42 AM
I have a halloween pumpkin on the right calf, 2 stars one on each wrist, as I am fan of Naruto got the curse mark Orochimaru in my right shoulder, and finally got a huge dead tree in my right rib
SophMae
Jun 07 2014, 06:51 PM
You gotta be so careful with band tattoos! But if it's something you think you'll love forever, then go for it. Saying that, I really want a Deftones and Every Time I Die tattoo. I have a few ideas but deciding is impossible x)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 09 2014, 12:36 PM
DaayLotek they sound awesome and SophMae I love Deftones!
SophMae
Jun 09 2014, 02:30 PM
Deftones are rad 8)
Emo Pictures - Spidergirl
Spidergirl
Aug 01 2014, 12:25 PM
I got a black widow on my right lower arm (inside), a tiny flower on my left hand, a scorpion on my left wrist and a tarantula (Brachypelma smithi) on my left shoulder front side. I'm thinking about getting a skull somewhere and a dragon tattoo on my lower leg. :3
Scissorsheart
Aug 03 2014, 03:04 AM
I want to get "open your mind before your mouth" by MIW on my back and " my songs know what you did in the dark" by fall out boy on my wrist

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More