Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don’t know what’s right and what’s real anymore. And I don’t know how I’m meant to feel anymore. When do you think it’ll all become clear? Cause I’m being taken over by the fear. The Fear, by Lily Allen

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
The weight loss forum! Mar 27 2014, 11:41 AM
Seen a few people looking to lose weight on another post so here is a post to share tips/experiences/what you eat/healthy recipes etc... So post away. :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 27 2014, 01:41 PM
Does everyone walk 10,000 steps a day..? Apparently it's the way to go and isn't as difficult as you may think.
Emo Pictures - purdybitch
purdybitch
Mar 27 2014, 04:49 PM
I do that xD I mean.. I dont really count how many steps I've made but instead of getting off the bus at my bus stop, I get off 3 stops early and just walk home. And since I've started doing that every day, I actually started losing weight xD so it definitely works :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 27 2014, 05:32 PM
^That's good to hear and it's free to walk and very healthy.
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Mar 27 2014, 09:18 PM
I feel like I need to get in shape lol I feel lazy I used to walk 2 miles home every day and that kept me in shape but after I started doing online school I feel like jello. I don't think that losing weight and getting healthy is the hard part I think that getting motivated and sticking with it is. I feel like every time I try I end up giving up after a week or 2. I used to replace at least one of my meals a day with soup since its light and I lost 15 pounds doing that.
LipsOfDeceit
Mar 29 2014, 01:21 AM
I wore a pedometer for a few days... I walk about 15,000 steps at work and about 6,000 on my day off D: started going for wee hour long walks on my days off seems to help :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 29 2014, 07:42 AM
^Well done. When I move I will be walking about more :)
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Mar 29 2014, 09:46 AM
dancing in general is a great way of exercising and eating healthy .. like a lot of sea food (prawns,crabs, lobster, salmon, tuna and etc) and having black rice and wild rice instead of normal jasmin or basmati rice is better and of course veggies in general and fruits.. ! :) x
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 29 2014, 10:19 AM
I walk 4 miles ( there and back aprox) from college each day and that certainly helps me stay healthier. Swimming is a good all round exercise, as it combines full body cardio with resistance (the water) training alongside toning muscles. Also taking the stairs instead of lifts helps general fitness :)
Emo Pictures - -FiFi-
-FiFi-
May 28 2014, 07:12 AM
Weight lose! Managed to lose close to 3 stone in around a year now :3 trying to tone up more now so keeping up with the diet and weight training mainly ^^ My main tip is diet is the most important thing!! Exercising is next to meaningless if you don't have the right diet
Emo Pictures - x-withered-angel-x
x-withered-angel-x
Jun 10 2014, 11:38 AM
I agree with -fifi- a good diet and exercise are the best ways to loses weight, I've lost a stone and a half in like 2 or something months.
Jun 12 2014, 02:37 AM
Healthy lifestyle is one key for a good physical body. Exercise can stimulate also our body for an active life. Just remember that health is wealth. Also never sleep late just seating in front of your computer. Lack of sleep means more food to eat. Hope these things could help you!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More