Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

No you don't know what it's like when nothing feels alright no you don't know what it's like to be like me to be hurt to feel lost to be left out in the dark to be kicked when your down to feel like you've been pushed around Welcome to My Life, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxxoutcast_lifexx
xxxoutcast_lifexx
Emo and suicide Nov 14 2014, 01:11 PM
How do i explain to someone that emo isn't suicide, but some actually do because of real life problems. For all those wanting to end their life stay strong there will always be someone who you mean the world to and would probably be depressed when your gone.

Replies

LordMelkar
Nov 15 2014, 07:40 AM
thanks for the message, for me there is no one who cares about me and no one who would when i'm gone. although i'm not planning suicide at the moment.
Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Nov 16 2014, 10:28 AM
LordMelkar, I would care about you and cry if you are gone. I'm dead serious. But remember, we are all born alone and die alone. Choose solitude over loneliness. Be strong. You'll be so grateful one day that you are alive. Because somewhere in this world, there will be at least one person that will be turned on by you.
Emo Pictures - XxTheRealMexX
XxTheRealMexX
Nov 30 2014, 12:09 PM
That some have been to hell and back, that just think it'd be so much easier to end all the pain and suffering. That some days it seems like suicide is the better thing to do then to keep living. Things that I feel just about everyday. Most of people that are like this, including myself, basically are alone. So we/they think no one would ever miss them.
Emo Pictures - Everything_is_Red
Everything_is_Red
Nov 30 2014, 01:54 PM
I haven't been feeling so good. It seems like the best idea to give up.
xxxoutcast_lifexx
Dec 05 2014, 09:05 AM
Everything_is_Red xXTheRealMeXx I really don't agree. Suicide may seem like the answer but believe me people act hard when they don't feel that way. Even those who bully care for you deep down. Because we all know that people deserve to live and find that moment in their life when they say to theme selves "I'm glad I kept on living" It would ruin peoples lives to hear that anyone could do that to theme selves. Because everyone is lucky to be born, not everyone is, and not everyone makes it through the first year of their life. So every moment of being in hell will end someday and your life is completely in your hands , you don't need anyone to make you happy! But it can help a lot to surround yourself with positive people. And if no one likes you...well, your just too awesome for them.
xxxoutcast_lifexx
Dec 05 2014, 09:07 AM
Read the comment at the bottom 👇

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More