Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm alive! I'm alive, oh yeah! Between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven. I will fight, and I'll sleep when I die. I live my life, I'm alive! I'm Alive, by Becca

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - VampireInBlack
VampireInBlack
Please help with girlfriend Jul 14 2015, 09:08 PM
We have been together for quite a long time and she says EVERYTHING Is fine and I know it is but I feel like I could be a little more exciting. All I'm asking for is a couple tips that could help keep it interesting. She is my life, if I lose her I don't know what I'll do to myself...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Emo_chick_hu
Emo_chick_hu
Jul 14 2015, 10:58 PM
Surprise her. Even if it's not with gift maybe cute text messages to wake up to or just randomly though out the day. Do nice little things for her.
Emo Pictures - VampireInBlack
VampireInBlack
Jul 16 2015, 06:50 AM
Thank you a lot <3
MyPreciousRose
Oct 13 2015, 01:45 PM
I agree with Emo_chick_hu. A lot of girls really like being surprised and feeling special. It shows them that they don't always have to do something in order to get the guys attention. Just listen to what she likes doing, (ex: watching movies, going places, etc.) and surprise her with a little date. It's always fun to be surprised. I would know, twice my bf has surprised me with flowers. Once to ask me out and another just out of random. I told him what I liked and he surprises me with them. We have been together nearly a year now. Our 1yr anniversary is in November. :) You'll definitely win her heart like that :D
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Oct 16 2015, 03:32 AM
The more you stress about it the worse things can get from that. Shouldn't be that hard to just do something random once in a while. Go do some activities together that involve interaction. *edit woops just realized the post date

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More