Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

we're all so weak no matter how strong.. Demons, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ms_Terious
Ms_Terious
I Need Help Oct 22 2015, 01:37 AM
Hey guys, Good... I don't know it's morning here so Good morning to all of you. :) I just need some advice.. is that ok? This is quite serious to talk about so I really need your help. I know that having depression and anxiety is somewhat going as "natural" for people---who are emos, scenes, or whatever they call it I don't really care--- like us but... Can somebody here help me on "dealing" with it? I mean, yes, I've been experiencing a lot of situations like this before but now, it seems way too different. I mean, I can't handle it myself anymore. I really need help. :( So please? I posted this because I really need someone to help me right now, and not for attention or something. I am hoping very well that some of you would do something for this. And for that I am giving you my advance gratitude. Please, don't ignore me. I trust you guys.. I know you are friends. Thanks.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 22 2015, 07:18 PM
PM me if you like. I won't be able to reply straight away though as got a lot going on myself. ALso there are lots here that have been through similar issues so I hope they can help as well!!
Ms_Terious
Oct 23 2015, 06:40 AM
Oh, ok. :) that's good. And thanks for responding.. :) Well I'm glad to know that you guys could help for you can relate though... :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 23 2015, 09:43 PM
Part of the reason I built this site is for people to help each other.
Ms_Terious
Oct 24 2015, 03:53 PM
I see... :) And the others too already did some action so now I'm getting better :) And I'm really, really, really thank you guys for that! ^_^ You all help a lot! :)
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Oct 26 2015, 01:56 AM
Yeah I feel you, the best thing to do is to just try to talk to people and force yourself past feelings in my opinion. It doesn't work sometimes but talking to people helps a lot
Ms_Terious
Oct 26 2015, 02:11 AM
Well, I'm scared to talk with people in person.. :( My anxiety just got it's way up to the top :( I feel very bad and ashamed for it.. :(
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Nov 07 2015, 09:03 PM
Start trying random things to get some hobbies to keep you busy. What do you do when your by yourself? How do you act around friends?
Nov 08 2015, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are suffering. Anxiety and depression and both very difficult to "deal with", and I'm sure you know it's not as simple as that. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it!
Ms_Terious
Nov 10 2015, 10:53 AM
Well, when I am alone.. I just draw. or play music.. and well, I don't have "friends". they all... let's just say forgot me..
Ms_Terious
Nov 10 2015, 10:54 AM
Thank you Rita! :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More