Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I've been left out, lied to, talked about, and used. Stared down and laughed at while walking out of school... Left Out, by Gnash

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
loneliness with high sex drive Mar 14 2016, 04:53 AM
Masturbation can be a safe way to both satisfy your desires and learn your own body well enough to direct a lover when the time comes. Good on ya’, girl. masturbation increase the depression and you'll feel hundred times more lonelier and it'll bring your life down. The desire for the warmth of another’s flesh against your own and the hormone-high inducing magic of sex can powerful. When it starts to feel overpowering, though, it’s time to reconsider your options. You could simply keep doing what you’re doing, perhaps include new toys in your solo sex life. While I’ve often found these things to exacerbate the problem, some find distractions like fasting, exercise and throwing yourself into other activities to be helpful. If contracting a marriage is really not something that interests you at the moment, then maybe you need to consider another type of contract so i suggest quit it already say bye bye Masturbating!

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More