Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Old, weak, and feeble, But the lesson taught to me, to stay away from evil,she doesn't care for me. She haunts me in my sleep,though I tore that page away. And, here on Devils Island,I'll always have to stay. Devil's Island, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

BlueLungs
How do I even approach girls and speak to them? Mar 14 2016, 11:39 PM
I'm not the most confident guy, not by a very long shot. Pretty much the only thing that strikes me down into a bag of nerves is introducing and talking to a random girl. Just wondering if there are any ways to overcome this, other than a bit of 'dutch courage'? Thanks :)

Replies

MysticDarkness
Mar 15 2016, 07:59 PM
Just say hi and smile. Simple greetings and baby steps.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 15 2016, 09:15 PM
or if you've got online contact with her, see if you share any similar interests and strike up a conversation based on those. Best of luck :)
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Mar 17 2016, 12:49 AM
If that's the problem then firstly be frank with any of her friend who u know well, if it's not possible too then write a letter and post her OR watch her everyday ,follow her make her feel that u mad at her like u want to say something to her and make her feel you like her. After this exercise quit looking at her just you must gone away for a while....make her think "where he' gone"? Come back in some days but be different...show her ur loneliness front of her whenever you see her just try to show your loneliness and sadness act. I guarantee it she would fall in love and finally will recognize you!
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Mar 17 2016, 02:24 AM
Step 1: Find your target Step 2: Walk up to her Step 3: Hug her and whisper "I always knew you'd die in my arms" there, you offically talked to her
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Mar 17 2016, 05:11 AM
nice advice lol. Never touch a girl without making any conversation ! She would think your a hungry beast, best u can do is first make her think that ur a good guy not a gay.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 17 2016, 11:52 PM
I was sat minding my own business quite far away from someone in a park and after a while she waved at me. I was like is that at me or what... should I go up to her... so I just walked up and starting chatting and did for a while. You just go to build up the confidence. What's the worse that can happen! I didn't use to be super confident with stuff like this but now I just go with the flow. If I make a fool out of myself it's not the end of the world. Anyway I will shutup now..
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Mar 18 2016, 07:11 AM
Step One: Find Senpai Step Two: Do whatever it takes to get them to notice you Step Three: ???? Step Four: Profit
Emo Pictures - why-anything
why-anything
Mar 23 2016, 07:34 PM
It's much better to meet people through your existing social circle if you can. You have a huge advantage in those situations. Where are you trying to meet people? That's kind of important.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More