Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here. Creep, by Radiohead

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Does being fat (techincally obese) make me ugly? Apr 27 2016, 05:16 PM
I just feel ugly cuz im fat and my godsisters skinny and pretty but im not.. Does being fat make me uglier than a skinny girl?

Replies

Emo Pictures - im-so-dead-inside
im-so-dead-inside
Apr 27 2016, 06:50 PM
no hon. I'm an emo guy so what i say isnt very important (LMAO) but youre fabulous just the way you are ^^
scene_queen_
Apr 27 2016, 09:01 PM
Aww thank you and thanks for answering too :3
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Apr 28 2016, 12:52 AM
There are many beautiful people who are not "skinny" in society and I'm sure you're no exception
Lord_Of_Woe
Apr 28 2016, 02:24 AM
Your personality defines you, not your physical form.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 28 2016, 09:15 AM
No it doesn't make you ugly, but if it makes you unhappy try hard to exercise/eat healthy to lose weight.
Bones
Apr 29 2016, 08:25 AM
I think different people look good with a different body size as long as you are healthy that's all that matters and health doesn't mean skinny! X
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 29 2016, 08:47 PM
^What was the reason for you dropping a few dress sizes?
Bones
Apr 30 2016, 10:56 AM
a combination of stress and coeliac disease. Why?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 30 2016, 12:40 PM
Curious
scene_queen_
Apr 30 2016, 04:46 PM
:3 welllll im on a diet now. :3
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
May 01 2016, 11:42 AM
i love chubbies and big adorable girls but not getting any..
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
May 05 2016, 08:43 PM
Too many people in this society make a connection between weight and beauty. Skinny doesn't mean beautiful, fat doesn't mean ugly. Your personality and health is more important than your size :)
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
May 06 2016, 02:39 PM
I'd say everyone is beautiful i don't even know where this "ugly" word came from.??
LoVeLy-CoRpSe
May 07 2016, 12:50 AM
I agree with everyone here!! Your gorgeous just the way you are, dear!!! If this makes you unhappy, then, this is overused, do what your heart tells you! If you'd like to lose weight, go on a diet, watch your calorie intake, and/or start a diet. Rn, I am losing weight I shouldn't be losing but that doesn't stop me from eating healthy and unhealtht foods! Alright, enough about me. Do what makes you feel best; what makes you happy. ~Savannah Sabotage :)
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
May 07 2016, 04:56 AM
if i'm not wrong then in heaven there will be the most beautiful fat/curvy girls waiting for us..
Goodbyeworldimdone
May 08 2016, 06:26 AM
honestly it all depends on the people. sometimes people can describe beauty with someone's physical appearance and sometimes its based on their personality. in my opinion, everyone has a different meaning of beauty because so many things can influence one's idea such as their culture and the society they live in.. idk if that made sense but yeah..
Emo Pictures - ThePiercedCosplayer
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 08 2016, 08:48 PM
from bein anorexic and on deaths door afew years ago o bein on the bigger side now i gotta say ive gotten more attention ene to. i hate the size i am and ana is always in my head, im currnuntly tryna lose weight due to self confidance issues. but thats me, ima size 6-10 in tops and a size 10 in jeans and i hate it. some of my ribbs en my hips show but i wanna be how i use to be. yet i think curvy girls are beautiful! any decent mature guy will go for a girl that he likes personality, body is just a bonus. As i lose en gain wait so much my fiance just now goes with it but it woodnt be the first time hes begged me to eat. trust me it all depends on yr bone strucutre and personality. your beautiful as who you are c:
scene_queen_
May 08 2016, 09:46 PM
❤️

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More