Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I know all I need to know by the way that I got kissed I was cryin' when I met you Cryin', by Aerosmith

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ThePiercedCosplayer
ThePiercedCosplayer
leavin "home" at 16 and livin with 3 older guys... May 08 2016, 09:00 PM
Okkk so in november/december ill be movin outta whats been home for about 2 years. The familys killin me, there part of the reason my mental health issues are so bad as there extremly controling, judgmental and negelctive. My dad said if i get one more piercing he isent even gonna wait till im 16 to kick me out. My mom threw me out 2 years ago en i havnt seen or spoke to her since. Im ment to be movin in with my fiancie wholl be 20 a mate who is 20 and his big brother whos 26. But im scared, as the 2 brothers believe im curntly 18 (me and my fiancie had to lie bout my age). Im not sure what to do as i need the freedom, i need to be able to be myself but im scared incase somthin extremly bad happens as my fiancie alredy gets kinda jealous an worrid bout how te 20 yr old mate is with me...

Replies

Emo Pictures - xJoHnNYxRiNGoX
xJoHnNYxRiNGoX
May 08 2016, 09:25 PM
if you're 15 dating a 20 year old guy that's already a really bad sign. you're being taken advantage of enough in your current situation, and him living with you would lead to an even more unbalanced power dynamic. unfortunately i do have personal experience with this and it led to a lot of pain, secrecy, regret, and self-disgust for me.. i don't want you to be homeless of course but you really shouldn't be with those guys at all.
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 08 2016, 09:40 PM
i do wanna say he is a decent guy, its been a year en four months and hes never once asked me for sex or anythin of that nature. hes still a virign and he wants to wait till im ready as stuff has happend in the past that messed me up. i no what yr sayin and i no the age diffrance souds bad. but idk i think its my only shot at happnis. im just scared as it will be akward. my bf said erlia he kinda wants to tell his mates the truth about my age
CeceSimplicity
May 09 2016, 03:27 PM
What you need is a foster home, not to move in with 3 older men in their 20s. You're way more likely to get abused and neglected there than you are at home. If you're seriously just pissed because your dad doesn't want you to have piercings at 15, he's your dad. He made you. He can make that decision until you're 18.i think you're just rebellious and pissed off
CeceSimplicity
May 09 2016, 03:33 PM
BTW if you're 15 dating a 20 yr old. That isn't cute. He's a pedophile. And I just watched a story on dateline the other day about a girl who wanted freedom and to be herself so she ran away with an older guy she trusted and him and his friends raped her and beat her and left her to die. Younger girls should not be with guys like that no matter how much you trust them. He's got issues if he's only able to get with a 15 yr old. And yall are bound to get in legal trouble as your dad can report you as a runaway and all those people can go to jail for harboring a runaway. You should read up on laws, kid.
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 09 2016, 04:17 PM
My whole family and some of my teachers no im with him. My dad beats me so i think im fine there. in the uk legal age to move out is 16. So im not doing anythin illegal
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
May 09 2016, 05:02 PM
I understand that your boyfriend may actually be decent but it's a very bad sign that you're scared of something bad happening. Trust your gut, if you don't feel safe then it's very likely that you aren't. Although the legal age for moving out is 16 here in the UK, you should definitely look into getting social services involved so they can find you a foster home where you aren't going to be abused. You need to be safe, and you've said yourself that you're scared of bad things happening when you move in with your boyfriend. That's proof enough you won't be doing yourself any favours because you'll be walking on egg shells around everyone. One more thing. If you're scared and don't feel safe, it's not a healthy relationship. If there's no trust, it's not healthy. Please look after yourself and try not to be in a situation you'll find it hard to get out of. I'd suggest you look up signs of abuse just in case *hugs* stay strong, okay?
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 09 2016, 05:10 PM
I do trust my bf. He just gets jealous of other guys very easily. It was just sumthin my mate drunkly said that scared me *hugs* ut thankin u
Undead_Nightmare
May 09 2016, 05:21 PM
I was just making sure. You're not in the best of situations and what you do is ultimately your choice but, everyone here cares and wants to make sure you'll be okay. It sounds like you've had a rough time, that along with being just 15 makes you a vulnerable person. I've been where you are so if you ever want to talk, vent, ask for advice or anything my inbox is always open :)
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 09 2016, 05:33 PM
Thankin u so much. It means alit an same for u. Yeah alots happend. En with these mates i can be myself. im just worrid it wood b akward livin wi em. Cos urm certian things. The 20yr old mate drunkly admit
Undead_Nightmare
May 09 2016, 05:45 PM
I felt awkward too before I moved in where I'm living now because there would be guys. It's okay though, they can also be creepy at times but they're nice usually. I haven't spoken to them much though, preferring to stay in my room until I get hungry and have to cook something in the kitchen
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 09 2016, 05:48 PM
Yeah my bro was in a flat thing like that. Im sure itll be fine. I mean drunkin things said shoodny be taken that serious i hope. Just nervous bout the whole pj thing
Undead_Nightmare
May 09 2016, 06:03 PM
Yeah just don't leave your room without clothes on (goes without saying in any shared accommodation really) and be cautious around him. Tell your boyfriend if he ever tries to do anything to you or makes you uncomfortable (also goes without saying). Also when you're 16, try and get some money coming in from a part time job alongside school (school is important, you really shouldn't throw your education away) and save up, I'd hope your boyfriend does the same. That way you can eventually afford a place of your own where you'll hopefully feel more secure
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 09 2016, 06:09 PM
Well ut was more the guys will only wear boxers en a tshirt or boxers till theyve been for a shower an i sleep in a long top en pants. Itll b wierd at firt but i guess we just gotta get use to it. The boys have never lived with a girl befor so
Undead_Nightmare
May 09 2016, 06:22 PM
It seems that this will be a strange situation for all of you then. Tell your bf if anything makes you uncomfortable and he should try to help make things easier for you
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 09 2016, 09:18 PM
Here to chat whenever and want you to be safe, but I cannot control what you do and don't understand your whole situation... What did alarm me slightly though was that he gets jealous of other guys very easily. Keep an eye on that as it can be a recipe for disaster!! In a very healthy relationship you should both trust each other and not get that jealous - maybe a bit like everyone can but not OTT. That sucks...
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 09 2016, 09:18 PM
i will do. thankin u for all the advice. guess ima just need to go with the flow. an im startin my job hunt next week as all in ill need to pay £100 a month
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 09 2016, 09:59 PM
thanks man. he dose trust me he just gets jealous very easily even of my guy mates, somtimes girls too givin im bi. its annoyin but like he trusts me i think. he did go thru my phone for awhile but ive stoped that. cos i have nuthn to hide but i dont like him readin my messages as im helpin acouple of mates thru some bad shit
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 10 2016, 10:48 PM
^The above is not a sign of someone who is meant to trust you. Let me know how it all goes though.
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 10 2016, 10:52 PM
yeah he freeks out if i grab my phone from him bht i csnt even turn his screan on to check the time if i dont have mine, i dont understand
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 11 2016, 10:29 PM
He has stuff to hide maybe...?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More