Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

'Cause it's too cold For you here Sweater Weather, by The Neighbourhood

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
What is art? Jun 13 2017, 04:49 PM
Is art just drawing on a piece of paper, or can music be art, or logos? What do you think?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 11 2020, 08:43 PM
just as drawings, paintings, or sculptures are pleasing to your sense of sight, music is pleasing to your sense of hearing, and culinary creations are pleasing to your sense of taste. all are considered art forms and all require some measure of creativity and imagination.
Xx_Affectus_xX
May 18 2020, 02:24 PM
Art is a language that the emotions, feelings, and subconscious speaks. It isn't readily understandable when we think of it through a logical lens. Sometimes, it's a way that people come to terms with how they truly see something.
tommaz
Aug 05 2023, 05:50 PM
Art gives us meaning and helps us understand our world. Scientific studies have proven that art appreciation improves our quality of life and makes us feel good.
jojoz
Aug 05 2023, 05:51 PM
Art indeed is a means of communication, as it passes ideas, values, feelings, concepts, which might be received differently by each observer but still vehiculate ideas concerning society and human condition.
Emo Pictures - xx-AngelSlayer-xx
xx-AngelSlayer-xx
Oct 25 2023, 01:03 PM

there's no easy answer. art has no set definition, just look at the controversy around Duchamp's urinal.

Emo Pictures - murirem
murirem
Feb 26 2024, 12:02 AM

I’ve been living only for awhile. I really don’t know what art is. I think art is internal. You don’t just call something art based on some rules, or what society says is art. It’s based on yourself. When you create something, was it from your emotions, are you expressing yourself? Just because someone draws something on a piece of paper doesn’t mean it is art. It only is if that person believes to be a part of their soul they’re putting into a craft. The art I do is writing.

Lol I have no clue if this makes any sense.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More