Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Mama we all go to hell mama we all go to hell Mama, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Lovin a guy whose taken SUCKS Jul 06 2017, 11:56 PM
So I'm in love with a famous guy and I know what you're probably thinking you're thinking that a lot of people feel the same way, but not exactly. I have wanted him for two years and I don't want anybody else unless it's him but he now has a fiance she hasn't knew him for as long as I have by the way and I just want him for myself and I dont know what to do.. there's probably no answer for this but... yeah. Sucks

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 07 2017, 07:06 AM
Awww i know the feeling and many others does to :) who is he by the way? lol but u will get over it , hard to hear or feel now but u will ur still young :D u will find the perfect boyfriend later on when the time is right ! just enjoy life go out with friends and maybe i dunno party, shopping, listening to music and etc.. I hope everything will feel better soon :D <3 i am on here if u wanna private message most of the time! :) *hugs*
metalX
Jul 08 2017, 01:46 AM
Think that there r many guys with a good character, so don't feel like he's the only great man.
Freddiethegod
Jul 15 2017, 12:58 AM
lock them in your basement ?
Sep 03 2017, 04:59 AM
Kik me Boyles77667

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More