Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

From the movement paddles by the illegal by love you, talking to a girl, I met a girl. Talking to a Girl, by Fancy Bullets

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Bones
She loved me Apr 14 2021, 06:37 PM
he loved me Scars deep as life is long. Memories of passion, that poison. Time, I desired to beat. A battle oh, the scorns of I. A race oh, why not await. For once found, you cannot see. A grasp from inside, you cannot hold. Capture is none, unless returned. Yet life, hath blinded me. For what I did not, I pray I did And for what I did, give me absolution. Loss is unknown, until pain is found. My scars deep as, life is long. Memories of passion that, poison me. Her mind trespassed, controlled I believed. Choice, tis all that was needed. I heard droplets, but self-shaded from her tears. My governance, her demise. Oblivious belief, to her notions. Happiness weakened, freedom was none. Then so was she. I a little poem I wrote and got published in America whilst on my travels. I hope you enjoy.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More