Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hate my job and I hate my life I hate every fucking thing in this world I swear to god if I had a knife I'd cut my heart out and give it to her. It takes all day to get through the night... Hate, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

fishiey
being 17- fucking sucks Dec 09 2021, 06:01 AM

im 16 and i fucking hate it. i cant legally drink. i cant be in collage. and worst of all i can't date anyone 18+ legally or without people judging or being over protective. all i want is a nice caring emo bf/gf. thats it is that to hard to ask? i have so many crushes on here but cant do anything bc they are 18+

Replies

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Dec 27 2021, 01:37 PM

Being a teenager is rough, but remember that it doesn’t last forever. Try to enjoy your youth while it lasts, focus on school, hobbies and friendships. Get into good habits, do the dumb things teenagers do, make mistakes while you’re young enough that they don’t matter and spend some time thinking about what you want to do in the future. You’ve got a lifetime ahead of you to explore adult relationships. I know it’s easy for me to say cos I’m in my mid 20s now and 16 was a long time ago for me, but you’ll be 18 before you know it. Time has a habit of disappearing, especially when you don’t want it to. 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More