Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Here’s to the ghosts so afraid of the day. If you let go, will you promise that you’ll stay in my shadow? Ghosts, by Hollywood Undead

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Robin45
Microdermal piercing Feb 20 2023, 08:00 PM

I am planning to a micro dermal piercing, just wanted to confirm if there are any skin side effect of doing it as its seems different from a normal piercing. 

https://infinite-piercing.com/microdermal-piercing/ 

Replies

Emo Pictures - xx-AngelSlayer-xx
xx-AngelSlayer-xx
Feb 23 2023, 07:14 PM

you've definitely got to be careful about the placement. I've heard so many horror stories of them getting ripped out from getting caught on stuff. Also keep in mind they are temporary. The longest they last is 10 years if you're super super lucky, but for most people they end up rejecting way before then. the other issue would be scarring, which happens with all piercings, but you can't just take these out, you've got to get them taken out by a piercer. if they get ripped out the scar will be a lot worse. they will hurt more too, since they have to scoop out a piece of your flesh before inserting it. I'm planning on getting some of these too, but it's important to do your research before you get one.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More