Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste, what good is mine if i'm locked up in a cage? I was hoping you could help me out of here, so i could finally disappear. The Shake, by My American Heart

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feminine Emo Boys - Hot or Not Sep 05 2009, 09:46 AM
A fair amount of guys into the emo scene look and act somewhat feminine. Do you think this is hot or are you like ewww no!!

Replies

fallinkid
Sep 05 2009, 10:57 PM
xD
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 07 2009, 09:08 PM
i think its not.. you have to be yourself!! why to be a feminine?? dont you like to be yourself? i think its more hot if you chose to be really nice, good, awesome MALE EMO.. lol
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 08 2009, 12:54 AM
Depends really, VK wannabes make me sick but if you're just naturally a bit more pretty that's fine. Actually I prefer that to the guys you get around here ¬¬
fallinkid
Sep 08 2009, 10:41 PM
wow Sullen... if i'm little bit feminine it means i'm not myself? o.O
sullen_gnome
Sep 08 2009, 10:57 PM
uhm.. dunno if youre like that.. hey look, youre a guy.. why do you have to be feminine in your fashion? i mean emo guys are really cool if they stick to his gender.
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Sep 13 2009, 12:43 AM
yay! go sullen!!! we have the same idea..
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Sep 16 2009, 10:05 AM
I love feminine guys =] they are soooo hot
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 17 2009, 02:09 AM
* I just realised I might have upset someone; when I said 'guys you get around here' I meant where I live, not around this site!! ^^;
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 17 2009, 04:43 PM
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up :]
sullen_gnome
Sep 23 2009, 08:53 PM
haha. thnaks disaster.. anyway, just to clear things up thats just only my opinion..
YokoLuna
Sep 28 2009, 08:17 PM
:] feminine guys are extremely hot I cant deny that.
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Oct 12 2009, 01:44 PM
well depends how feminine. most of the time i actually like a guy to be a bit feminine but some times guys can be a little bit to feminine!! like if the wheres lip stick, blush, lots of eye shadow (im ok with eye liner cos i think it looks hawt) and really really tight pants, likle tighter than any pants i have then i think there a bit to feminine
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 13 2009, 04:35 AM
yes it is...it was allways a feminine way...
Fluke
Oct 21 2009, 08:40 AM
I don't think its too great, but I can't really speak out cause I am a very manly girly :\
Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
Oct 27 2009, 12:37 AM
hahaha i think i should comment. as mabey a few of the people that know me on here may have noticed, im some what...feminine myself. Yes I was full on emo, I had the jeans the hair the eye liner and the people calling me hot, but it got boring. I suppose I was influenced by Jeffree Star, and irritated at how generic my look had become amongst young people. I began to miss having my hair that bit longer and started wearing eye shadow...painting my nails other colours than black...plucking my eye brows...mascara...high heels...womens tshirts...foundation...lipstick...hot pants...skirts...handbags... I suppose you could call it evolution, but its a trap that many seem to fall into. When I was small I painted my nails and wore my mummy's mascara, and i suppose ive come full circle again, but even though I feel more myself and more comfortable this way than being typicaly 'Emo', its certainly not something thats brought me happiness. Part of my family more or less hate me, think im trying to destroy myself... I certainly dont get attention off people saying im 'hot' anymore, and I can understand that I suppose. In my life though there are many more factors for me to consider than just make up though, as i, however sub-conciously, transitioned from male to female and am heading towards things such as hormone replacement and gender reassignment. Obviously my femininity is a pretty extreme high, and im not in any way suggesting that every guy who wears eyeliner or is an emo will slowy turn into someone like me, but I know I certainly wouldnt have myself any other way. Over all Matt I would say its a bad thing for guys to be very feminine...as a generalisation homosexual males want guys that look like guys, and arent usually attracted to guys that are mistaken for women most of the time, and hetrosexual females understandably are attracted as there sexuality dictates, to men not women. Apologies for the overly long comment. Rebecca.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 27 2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks a lot for commenting Leo. The line "I suppose you could call it evolution, but its a trap that many seem to fall into" makes a lot of sense. Change is a good thing especially when your young and I bet you have heard people say you'll grow out of it..
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 27 2009, 01:21 PM
My view on this is.. people can do whatever they want, it's up to them you can try to stop it but in the end if that how they wanna be, thats how they wanna be!
Emo Pictures - suicide4life
suicide4life
Oct 28 2009, 12:19 AM
well, it depends. but truly I don't like feminine boys....
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 28 2009, 03:50 AM
i dont ew want to be a ghost :xo
Emo Pictures - xXxnmb8892xXx
xXxnmb8892xXx
Nov 02 2009, 08:08 AM
Guys should be themselves... my fiance occassionally is feminine in his emotions and how tight his pants are but he's still a guy... so idk

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More