Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

now my misery has strangeld every bit of my happyness and replaced it with hate and pain,now..now iam in your favour of the deaths savior the disease of life, by reflects of the infanate saivor

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
ur role models/persons u look up to ? Dec 11 2010, 12:49 AM
mine r : *my dad *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic thats about all i can come up with rite now <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Apr 20 2011, 03:01 AM
I never really had anyone to look up to :P Basically just sit there and listen to them preach about how great their life is and how successful they think they are. Then the people think I'm an "intelligent person" because I know how to make them think I care. Yep, mom and dad *helped* with that one.
Emo Pictures - xxBlakexxBobcatxx
xxBlakexxBobcatxx
Apr 20 2011, 08:54 AM
l look up to my dad, Axl Rose, n' Gerard Way. That's about it. I've never really been able to look up to a lot of people, because I've never really been able to trust anyone enough to believe that they were role models....
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Apr 21 2011, 12:31 PM
Hayley Williams, P!nk, and my friend Tiri :)
NotWithoutAFight
Apr 21 2011, 01:58 PM
Gonna be a bit cheesy but some of my guitar tutors? Is it bad? I just really admire their passion and drive it motivates me to get better and try to get somewhere playing the guitar.
Emo Pictures - NeverShoutAimee
NeverShoutAimee
Nov 14 2011, 07:26 AM
P!nk Lady Gaga LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OLDER THEN ME ON THIS SITE... AND MY Cousin Ivory
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Nov 14 2011, 11:52 AM
^aww thanks :3 and i look up to the bossman of this site(Matt) even thou he is a sarcastic little male bitch then he is the kindest person i know and a very good friend ^-^ x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 14 2011, 02:05 PM
haha thanks. I can be a good role model I'm sure of it!
Emo Pictures - Princess-OF-Pain
Princess-OF-Pain
Nov 14 2011, 03:55 PM
I dont have a role model theres just a lot of ppl who I wish I was, certain traits off ppl x
Emo Pictures - soul_eater_Chrona
soul_eater_Chrona
Nov 14 2011, 10:47 PM
My Role Models would have to be *my Grandpa on my mom's side *my old youth pastor *my friend Shi *my boyfriend Adam <3 *Siddhartha Gautama *The Lord Jesus *Matt Hirons (yupp, i kinda look up to you) *Karin <3 (i look up to u as a big sissie)
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Nov 15 2011, 01:11 AM
@Matt: ur welcome and u r a good role model! @Tori: aww thanks sis <3 love chu x
Bones
Nov 19 2011, 12:01 PM
i look up to u karin<3
Emo Pictures - Nemo_xo
Nemo_xo
Nov 20 2011, 07:00 AM
A lot of people, and they influence my work and creative processes and just help me in being me. I'd have to say that the people I look up to most are the five lovely gents right here: * They're kind, caring and always lovely when I see them at gigs. Their music helped me at a time when I was being bullied by a lot of people for being different, and just their message that other people don't matter, as long as you are you, inspires me a lot. And, as I said, they're probably the friendliest band I've ever met, and are always up for a chat with any one. So yeah, these guys I look up to a lot. c:
OnyxAngel
Nov 20 2011, 09:43 AM
I look up to Matt :D He seems so busy and yet he always manages to have fun and be happy. So, yeah. Matt's awesome.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Nov 20 2011, 12:53 PM
@Bekah: thanks <3 and i look up to my Uk twinny on here RiRi she has a hard life but always tries to get a better life when she is really down, i admire her for that <3 x
Emo Pictures - RocKer
RocKer
Nov 20 2011, 04:16 PM
My Grandad
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks OnyxAngel and I realised I'm certainly a better role model than some people..
Emo Pictures - NeverShoutAimee
NeverShoutAimee
Nov 29 2011, 07:31 AM
Matt is deffs a role model.... He started soemo i mean come on cant get any better then that! <3
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 29 2011, 02:12 PM
Thanks and well I really admire some people on here who have been through some very tough times (and still have the time to chat with me!)
hydeKoala
Nov 30 2011, 12:18 AM
Dave Mustaine. <3
OnyxAngel
Nov 30 2011, 01:02 PM
I look up to Karin. A lot of people disrespect her, and yet she handles the bad stuff and still manages to smile at the end of the day. She's really tough :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More