Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cross my heart and lie to you (My conscience plagues at me, fills me with this despair) Failure within me. Promise you and let you down (Emotion conquers my soul, robs me of myself) Brings me to my knees. Follow me, lead you astray (Nourish myself When Broken is Easily Fixed, by Silverstein

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ChickenNoodles
ChickenNoodles
Your Hopes & Dreams. May 04 2012, 12:57 PM
Not many of you know but I haven't been so active SoEmo, so I decided to start my come-back off with something... fresh? I've recently discovered a love for photography but I'd love to know what other people love/in to. Whether it's baking hache brownies, painting, playing music or YouTube blogging. So, here's my question for you: What's your dream? What are some things you've always wanted to do but you've never had the chance or time? (: I'll start off. I've always wanted to ride on a rollercoaster & go bungee-jumping.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 04 2012, 02:01 PM
Welcome back and awww you've never had a ride on a rollercoaster? It's great fun!! I'd love to go sky-diving :)
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
May 04 2012, 04:39 PM
i'd love to move to the UK and find my true love :') <3
nobody_cares
May 05 2012, 08:31 PM
I've always been terrified of heights so I've never been on a roller coaster either. I prefer things that go fast on the ground like cars and mopeds :D I'm in love with my guitar. I hope to join a band and prove that I can do something with my life fucked up as it is
nezzyneon
May 06 2012, 03:44 PM
i honestly have so many to list but, one thing I really want to do someday is be able to feel the excitement that all girls feel when they go to their first prom ^_^
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
May 21 2012, 09:55 PM
I dream of publishing a manga (even more than one with my drawing froup), about learning to play and sucess for my band, about my own sewing machine so I could look like I wanna... But it's all difficult in my situation. I'm not rich, I have to study and work... And I wanna do so many things that I cannot focus on one aim... Umm.. An I've always dreamt about rainbow hair *o*
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 25 2012, 01:14 PM
One day, I hope to start up my own theatre company :) got a lot of work to do in the meantime though!
Emo Pictures - Jayla19
Jayla19
Jun 08 2012, 02:04 AM
I Want to write a book and have it become worldwide. & i want to Find the One... right now it Feels like Hes only in my dreams and i'll never find him in this world
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Jun 18 2012, 06:35 AM
Jayla I doubted if I'll find Him too.. But after 20 years I found Him here. I still miss the life we had before. This world surely changed us. But I know He's my only one. And you will find your love as well. Each of you will find it someday! <3 My dreams are so far a way.. But I'm on the way already. I'll do my best to make them true!
ImaEmoBemo
Jun 18 2012, 04:31 PM
im into photography like you are--but until i get my camera fixed i've taken up writing/drawing. i like to make a list of things i want to accomplish for the summer and doing them, gives me somethin to do and makes me feel good knoing i did something ~(*.*)~

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More