Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Those razors hurt, I cant feel fine, my love, here tonight. Tonight... Bye bye to this, I cant feel fine, my love, here tonight. Tonight... I Can't Escape, by A Vain Attempt

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xoLEXox
xoLEXox
Chat Rooms Jul 03 2018, 09:56 AM
Just wondering, when are you guys normally in the chat rooms? I'm normally 11am-1pm GMT, cos I go on it at school haha

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 03 2018, 12:19 PM
I'm normally on a lot later.
Emo Pictures - burgone
burgone
Jul 03 2018, 02:26 PM
its mainly been dead due to the summer
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 03 2018, 04:50 PM
i am not on the chat all that much anymore.. because of certain stuff :) but i hope more will get on the chat soon :)
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Jul 06 2018, 03:44 AM
In my experience it's active in the morning/noon like 9 am to 12 pm and then 4:00 pm to 7:30 or 10:00 pm and then it starts to taper off for the night. However the chat is generally empty during summer as a lot of site users are minors in school who use school chromebooks/laptops to access the site. Bonus Details: Another thing I have noticed in my time using the site is that users that become the most active tend to join in August to December as opposed to earlier in the year so there may be some users coming in, in about a month or so however it may become more sporadic if there is a scenecore/webcore invasion as a few users have come to the site after I promo'd the site on Tumblr but despite getting a couple hundred notes the amount of actual active users it has brought is minuscule. Extra Bonus Details: Generally the amount of traffic the site gets can be very low but it's probably in our best interest as the site is really one of a kind, there aren't a lot of sites where the community is so small and tight knit everyone has known other users for years and current users know one another by name. Not to mention the fact that the forums and chat somehow have managed to split off into their own communities on the site, like it's such a small site but it still happened somehow

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More