Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cigarettes and pills burn your eyes. You can take off your disguise. He ain’t worth the tears that you cry. All you wanna do is get high. That’s okay, let’s get high Numb, by Aftertheparty

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Use This Section To Talk About Emo Lifestyle Dec 31 2009, 11:00 PM
Bit vague this section but relates to topics mentioned here: www.soemo.co.uk/emo%20lifestyle.php

Replies

Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jun 19 2008, 10:07 PM
Ok, since no-one has put anything in here .... I'll start. I was wondering how other people get treated in their home town for being emo? People where I live either look at me like I've got horns coming out of my head or tend to move away from me. Go figure!!! Does anyone else get this?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 20 2008, 05:09 AM
Well I think where-ever you live you're going to get shit from people by looking Emo, goth, alternative. Whatever. Of course some places are probably worse than others but yeah, I get stared at also. Quickly followed by having "abuse" yelled to my back :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 20 2008, 02:45 PM
Everyone does it to show off/fit in with their mates, etc. Some people go too far and cause harm, which is unacceptable. Society is unfortunately getting crueler all the time it seems. Only yesterday someone I know had a brick thrown at them and had to go to hospital. Another person I know got beaten up by a gang and put in hospital for being gay.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 21 2008, 05:56 AM
Fucking hell, that's awful.... And 'chavs' done that? Grr I'm so angry now! Give my love to your friends won't you? Bless 'em.
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jul 06 2008, 11:24 PM
I get what you guys are saying. And, Mat, that's a horrible thing to happen to those people you know - hope they're okay. But I don't mean just from other young people; I get this from adults as well & have parents tell their kids not to come near me coz I am dangerous & then they tell me I should be locked up. Any comments appreciated.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 07 2008, 03:01 PM
The media has no doubt played a part in giving adults/parents a false and negative impression of the 'emo' scene. Idiots...
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 08 2008, 10:44 AM
the people here doesn't treat me different... but more and more ppl become emo... :)
victhevamp
Jul 29 2008, 01:57 PM
yeh ive noticed that alot more people are becoming emo, have to say tho they are normally very young who do tho...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2008, 02:47 PM
They are more easily influenced.
Emo Pictures - XxHeartBrokenxX
XxHeartBrokenxX
Sep 22 2008, 03:44 PM
some are, its weird cuz most of my friends start coming to school with cuts on them now
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 23 2008, 01:47 PM
^ What's your opinion on that then? Have you asked them why they have done it?!
Emo Pictures - XxHeartBrokenxX
XxHeartBrokenxX
Sep 23 2008, 08:54 PM
no i probaly should though
Emo Pictures - razorkid
razorkid
Oct 16 2009, 07:20 PM
Haha being "EMO" is a phase retards go through. Its NOT a way of life. Your lives arent harder than everyone elses, you guys just cry about it more often. Emo's suck ball sacks down their throats.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 18 2009, 04:48 AM
okay thank you emoracer:) cute and nice.. INformation well i needed to know i am well sort of floting flying, in my mind less....concentrate.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More