Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I've lost my fucking mind and there's no more fucking time The drug in me is you, by Falling In Reverse

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Blood beautiful or disgusting? Aug 13 2008, 11:31 PM
So what do you all think about that? I think blood is beautiful And not scary And i like the colour of it too

Replies

selfhater
Nov 30 2008, 03:13 PM
thanks for that informative post. anyways back to topic. i think blood is pretty cool, but only in anime, hentai etc. in real life its ok. but i only like my own if ya get me
sk8ing_nick
Dec 04 2008, 07:13 AM
I like the sight of blood if it's me bleeding, I like to freak people out with it :P But if I see anyone else bleeding I get freaked out lol And I can't help tasting it whenever I mess up skating lol, it tastes ok.. Tried my friend's blood once, that just tasted weird, I'll stick to my own.. :P
fallinkid
Dec 04 2008, 07:20 AM
maybe that sounds creapy but... i like blood :) the real one. but nut any kind of blood... just my blood.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 09 2008, 12:08 PM
i have only tasted my own blood so far....but i suppose that the most ppl who drinks blood sometimes... most like their own blood the best.... i am kinda weird because sometimes.. i would just cut myself just to se my blood flowing and then suck/drink some of it...O_o
Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Dec 10 2008, 12:03 AM
D::::::: Being the queasy kid I am, AHHHH BLOOD? D: reading some of the replies to this made me feel faint XD Blood is okay to an extent. My own blood I can look at. Other peoples D'; Or speaking about blood makes me AHHH. AHHHHHH. But, sometimes blood is quite pretty , which sounds kinda strange xD
xxburymysoulxx
Dec 21 2008, 02:55 AM
i used to drink one, from the hospital. . . actually i stole it to save my brothers' life i did it because we didn't have enough money to see doctor at that moment i tried to drink it and i threw up at last it taste horrible don't trust me ? . . try it
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 21 2008, 04:50 PM
Ewww I bet it could make you throw up but sometime it's more in your mind than the actual taste.
Emo Pictures - odiado
odiado
Feb 05 2009, 03:27 PM
The sight of blood jsut proves that your still human, that you can still feel just like anyone else. I think that the site of other peoples blood is almost... kinda relaxing. It just shows that I'm not completely different from everyone else around me... i dunno if that makes alot of sense to any of you, but heh...
Emo Pictures - sc4rh34rt
sc4rh34rt
Feb 16 2009, 03:48 AM
disgusting when u do spill blood by yourself.
Emo Pictures - LifeCore
LifeCore
Feb 22 2009, 01:44 AM
I kind like blood :S in my left arm you would see a mine of cuts, and the taste is strange but kind energetic don't know how to explain :P
But i quite like it
Feb 22 2009, 02:46 AM
Beautiful, in a strange way. Unless it's somebody else's.
symponika
Mar 11 2009, 05:31 AM
 disgusting!!!
 i find these kind of thing not related to emo music....
victhevamp
Mar 19 2009, 03:21 AM
to above comment, totally agree!
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Mar 19 2009, 11:40 AM
I personally like blood, I have cut to remind myself I feel pain too ,not just anger and frustration. I like the metallic taste of blood, I don't know how to explain how it feels, the taste of another blood, from like a cut or something (only did it when a friend was bleeding out and hated their blood (their blood was clean)) is so in-powering in a way and connecting.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More