Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do you think you're made of gold? Invincible? You think you can handle it? You will learn from this I'm telling you friend This is something worth fighting for Does it not seem contradicting To sit back and watch them take more? Degenerates, by SCARY KIDS SCARING KIDS

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
lifestyle: are you a vegetarian? Oct 05 2009, 01:37 AM
s0me people are meat eaters, veggie eaters, man eater :) which one is you? Most of the emo people are vegetarians right? Honestly im n0t a vegetarian. But i only eat very little am0unt of meat..

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 22 2010, 01:25 PM
Go you :]
Emo Pictures - xxxBlackRosexxx
xxxBlackRosexxx
Oct 24 2010, 07:14 PM
im a vegetarian! and i love it<3 ! Its been 8 years and i plan on going for the rest of my life,X)
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Nov 07 2010, 06:10 AM
Just recently my doctor said that I wasn't getting my daily amount of protein since I don't eat any meat. (I was a vegan) The reason I was there in the first place was because I passed out a few hours prior to my visit to the doctor. Since protein deficienty is pretty rare America, it was hard to tell wether or not it would really affect me greatly. Although, if I recieve almost little to no protein in my diet, they did say thay my ability to perform daily activities would become increasingly difficult.. The most protein I was able to get was from beans. It also didn't help that I wasn't getting enough sugar also. As a result, I was diagnosed with diabetic hypoglycemia..Ever since then, I made myself switch back to eating meat and dairy which was suprisingly not that difficult. ~ I'm not saying that being a vegetarian is bad, because it isn't. In fact, I admire people who are vegetarians (or vegans). I don't have a problem with people who are. What I do have a problem with, however, is people saying that all emos are vegetarians.. It annoys me, but I'm not exactly sure why it does.
Emo Pictures - xxBlakexxBobcatxx
xxBlakexxBobcatxx
Nov 08 2010, 10:31 AM
I try really, really hard to be vegetarian, or I jus try to eat healthy. It's really tough bein vegetarian...I tried for 2 weeks, but then I broke down n' had a cheeseburger...XD
Emo Pictures - violetrose
violetrose
Nov 20 2010, 03:55 AM
im a vegetarian and have been im whole life and always will be >.< so is my mum and my dad and my sister and nearly my whole family XD i never get cravings for it because it looks rank and smells horrible, i dnt think im missing a thing, i could never eat animals i love them 2 much x im going to work with them when im older to >.< but i do respect other ppl choices and most of my friends eat meat and i dnt really mind it there choice x
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Nov 30 2010, 09:44 PM
i was half vegetarian for a little more than half a year that's how long i could stand it O_o i only ate like chicken and salmon all the time aand egg and i could drink milk and so... but yeah i can't say that my body liked not having any real meat efter a while...>.< so yeah i just said to my dad one day that if i will get this tokio hotel fashion against aids t-shirt the day it would come out in the H&M stores(april 2009) then i would start to eat meat again and yeah i got it and then i just quit as easy as that :D but i respect vegetarians i really do :D
Emo Pictures - xalreadydeadx
xalreadydeadx
Dec 02 2010, 01:21 PM
I was vegetarian for a while, about a year and a half. Then a few months ago, I was like eff this. I ended up getting anemia, so i had to start eatting meat and stuff again. I never ever eat seafood though.
Emo Pictures - MadelineMasquerade
MadelineMasquerade
Jan 15 2011, 08:55 AM
I'm acutally a Vegan :3 I spend 90% of my time with PETA members that live near me. It's really not as hard as everyone thinks if your as devoted as i am :]
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Mar 17 2011, 03:38 PM
Omg! I'm sorry, but really? "most emos are vegetarians". I have yet to meet someone in person that is both emo and a vegetarian... After all, do you know how unhealthy being a vegetarian is?? After a while they develop extremely baaaaddd health problems. I'd die... cuz when I get hungry for something, it's usually meat.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2011, 09:33 AM
^Agreed
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 26 2011, 04:56 PM
I'm vegetarian, and perfectly healthy though. I have a stronger immune system than most of my friends :L It depends on the person more than anything tbh...
Glass_Tears
Mar 31 2011, 12:53 PM
I despise vegetables. I am in love with meat ... any kind of meat ;) hahaha JK, but yea im a full on meat eater.
heartkiller
Mar 31 2011, 01:53 PM
I couldn't live without my bacon and egg sandwiches in the morning!!
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 31 2011, 04:00 PM
I used to be a vegetarian but i had to stop as my health isnt great :/ but i guess animals are here for a reason right so might as well use them as well as possible and if we didnt eat animals they'd be too many to look after and it would cost so muchh and have a bad imapct on the economy
Emo Pictures - Artykid
Artykid
Mar 31 2011, 07:05 PM
<b>Vegan here!! :D
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Mar 31 2011, 07:47 PM
I'd starve if I didn't have meat. And vegetarianism may SEEM healthy at first - I'll agree it makes you feel good to get lots of veggies - but if you really look into it, there are so many health problems in the long run! And if you plan on having children, its bad for them too! I had a cousin who used to be a vegetarian; she had to stop when she started having kids. And its actually a more expensive way of living, if you want to stay healthy. Most vegetarians have to get vitamin supplements, etc. Also, if you are into all that "organic" stuff, the whole soy bean idea is not as cool as people think! Women with breast cancer can't eat soy! And also some people with other health problems. I have seen lots of proof of this stuff. It really is not healthy! Just thought I'd add my two cents... please research it people. Get FACTS. Not biased opinions. Don't just type it in the search bar and click on any website. Look for sites that have pros and cons that show you the true effects. But if you absolutely do not want to eat meat, eat eggs. EGGS YOU BUY AT THE STORE ARE NOT(!) FERTILIZED. You don't have to worry about eating baby chickens!! It's safe! If they were fertilized, you'd see a little brown dot in the middle of the yoke. At least in the U.S., supermarket eggs are checked and are not allowed to be fertilized! Eggs are also known as one of the few "complete" foods, with nearly every nutrient in them. VERY good for you! "Vegetarians are particularly subject to pernicious anemia (results from deficiency of vitamin B12) unless they eat generous amounts of milk and eggs. A lack of vitamin B12, found only in animal sources, can seriously interfere with the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow," -thinkquest.org If your diet eliminates dairy products, then ouch - there's an example of a bad effect. "Other problems include iron deficiency, animal protein deficiency, and vitamin D deficiency, which can interfere with the body's ability to absorb calcium. There is a possibility of low levels of zinc, which is needed for synthesizing protein," -thinkquest.org Hmm, might want to think about that one.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Apr 01 2011, 09:26 AM
I know this is gonna sound weird... but even before I went veggie, I hated bacon. I know, I know, I'm weird!! :L I know this is gonna sound a bit bitchy, but I really hate it when people say eating meat is good because if not we'd be overrun with animals. The animals that we eat are bred specifically for human consumption, so if we didn't eat them, they'd never be born in the first place. And also, so long as you replace the vitamins and other useful stuff you're not getting by not eating meat in other parts of your diet, then there're no difference, it's just that most people cba to do that and then moan when they live on a diet of purely salad and pasta that they're unhealthy. Duh. Sorry, I don't mean to hate, it just reeeeally gets on my nerves when people use those two arguments. I don't have a problem if you eat meat, as any of my friends will tell you, but please, don't hate on those who don't want to eat it. :)
Emo Pictures - Coco-Ice56
Coco-Ice56
Apr 01 2011, 11:09 AM
I was a Veggie for about a year i then became a flexitarian (veggie but occatoinally gives in)then gave up and now full meat eater i would miss bacon too much. But well done to all the vaeggies u must have alot of will power :p x
divinelove
Apr 01 2011, 12:17 PM
hellz yah im such an animal lover ive been a veggie since i was 8 and im like ridiculously tiny which i hate but its whatever :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 02 2011, 08:42 AM
Is it a good idea to raise your children as vegetarian's?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More