Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

so my friend put aside your ignorance for just a moment and try to understand what you are doing put yourself in my place you might see how disgusting you have become my friends the vulture and when it happens to you she won't be there my frien Honey, I've Never Had Sex That Wasn't Aw, by See You Next Tuesday

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Preps!?! May 13 2010, 03:50 AM
Ok so one of my best friends is this preppy little fake cheerleader, that doesn't know how to shut up and stop complaining and she wonders why I gave up cheerleading and being an over the top prep in elementary school!!! Does any one else find them as annouying as I find them?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JessieRawrzz_xXx
JessieRawrzz_xXx
May 13 2010, 08:17 AM
Yeppppppppppp,, and go around looking like Oompa Lumpas with so much foundation on e.O
Breezy
May 13 2010, 08:48 AM
i swear i can't stand a prep, the preps where i live are unbeleivable.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 13 2010, 01:13 PM
haha the one i'm talking about got called a fake emo bitch by every one we hang with today because she said she had no place in this world but lol I looked like an ompa lompa once but its cuz i had really bad break outs on a picture day and I barrowed my moms foundation (let me just say im about 3 shades lighter than her) but even with barely putting it on my face appeared orange... I hate foundation though
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 14 2010, 09:06 AM
I don't really use the word preps here in the UK, but I know what you mean and I don't really get on with them.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 14 2010, 02:24 PM
The only people that really do are others like them which is probally why they are so bitchy
Emo Pictures - XxCrazyEmoBumxX
XxCrazyEmoBumxX
May 14 2010, 04:15 PM
Ugh I hate preps! They are sooooo mean and annoying. And they freak out about EVERYTHING. I mean, they seriously like cry if they break a nail, or their hair isn't perfect.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 14 2010, 05:55 PM
lol the one im talking about was getting upset because for cheer they have to run a mile in 10 minutes which isn't bad because sprinters do it in about 5 i can do it in about 8 which prob. isnt to good for a soccer player she was saying that she was going to get kicked off the squad
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
May 15 2010, 08:48 AM
well all you need to do is tell her how annoying she is.. :D >:|
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 15 2010, 10:05 AM
lol i tell her to shut up and she starts yelling at me
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
May 18 2010, 07:29 AM
can i suggest... cunt punch?
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 18 2010, 01:43 PM
lol yes... but then i get in trouble and sent to alternative lol it would probally be worth it tho
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
May 19 2010, 01:04 PM
hate them. but i wont actually tell them i hate them till they give me a personal reason to hate them other than tha i just ignore them. except my one friend who i've know for years who is abit on the preppy side, she's pretty kick-ass.
Ane
Jun 03 2010, 02:48 AM
yeah.. i don't like them.. their called kikay here... they so maarte! and i don't like to get along with them coz think that their so pretty and their so whatever.. their freaking me out!
Emo Pictures - emoguy1038
emoguy1038
Jun 03 2010, 05:36 AM
they bullied me when i was jsut a kid
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 05:55 AM
I think everyone should be judged on their personality rather than their clothes, friends, or what they decided to wear or listen to.
Emo Pictures - Rescindment
Rescindment
Jun 03 2010, 06:09 AM
They probably hate you as much as you hate them. Oh life, it's so terrible. .......
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 06:14 AM
How sad :(
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Jun 03 2010, 06:28 AM
Thankfully I haven't seen this "type of girls" around here... Hmmm I think If I ever seen one, I'd just ignore her But if she starts to really ruin my day, I would rather have a friendly "advising" kind of chat with her and if she starts acting like an ass I'll just simply kick her ass!
Emo Pictures - Rescindment
Rescindment
Jun 03 2010, 06:29 AM
I thought emos kicked their own asses, not other people's.
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 06:33 AM
For someone who doesn't like to be stereotyped I think assuming all 'preps' are the same and need to be talked down, or 'kicked in the ass' is a bit hypocritical.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More