Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Is there a right way for being strong Feels like I'm doing things all wrong Still I'm here just holding on Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs Roger Rabbit, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
No More Self-Harm for Me! :) May 25 2011, 12:42 PM
So I made a decision. I promised myself never ever ever to cut or anything again. It was only after something drastic happened that I realized what I was doing to myself. My third cousin recently committed suicide, and so now I understand the full consequences. I only ever saw her twice, and yet it was the first funeral I've cried at since my grandmother's three years ago. I hope some of you can make the same decision, and save yourself from yourself :/ its hard, I know.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 25 2011, 04:41 PM
Proud of you!
Halloweenonchristmas
May 26 2011, 09:26 AM
yay for you! be strong :D
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
May 26 2011, 12:03 PM
yay...:D go you! x
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
May 26 2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks guys :) it means a lot to have your support!
Glass_Tears
May 26 2011, 04:41 PM
awesomeness!!!!
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
May 28 2011, 08:58 AM
Thanks ^^ ahh it was hard yesterday cuz I was reminded of cutting and I was kinda addicted so my wrists starting aching cuz I felt like I needed to cut and now its doing it again :( I have to like rub my wrists really hard to get it to stop sometimes
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 29 2011, 10:54 AM
Best of luck to you :)
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
May 30 2011, 07:48 PM
Thank you :) its so hard... harder than I thought it would be. I found a rubber band, and almost started popping myself with it like i used to back when I was trying to just quit cutting. I was actually addicted to popping myself with them
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jun 14 2011, 05:14 PM
I've failed.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 15 2011, 02:48 AM
*hugs* awww.. well u r strong.. i believe in u! :] u seem to be a great person :) so go u and anything is possible if u just believe it will be so :) x
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jun 15 2011, 01:05 PM
Thank you :) that means so much to me that you believe in me, I think I can try quitting again and hopefully this time it'll work better. I've just been feeling hopeless and lost lately, and haven't had anything to plan for in the future and not much to look forward to. Today, however, I have been finding glimmers of hope :) Thanks everybody on here for supporting me :)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 15 2011, 01:32 PM
Don't worry about giving in now, seriously don't, because if you were able to not give in at all while trying to quit you'd be some kinda freak of nature :L just try to make the periods between you cutting as long as you possible can, and longer each time, then it'll gradually get easier :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 15 2011, 04:41 PM
Make those glimmers of hope really count!
Emo Pictures - axelxexhale
axelxexhale
Jun 19 2011, 08:40 AM
gj ^^ self harming doesnt solve anything
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 02 2011, 05:55 PM
Ughhh I couldn't take it anymore I had to D': the rubberbands are back on my wrists... Just talking about this makes me want to pop them against my skin. >.< I hate addictions!
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 23 2011, 02:23 PM
Idk when I'll be able to try to stop again... Right now its just too much to fight it. I can't handle it
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 24 2011, 04:05 PM
I agree with Ditzy, that's actually what I've done, and I've gone atleast a month... go for the rubberband thing, your not killing yourself by snapping a rubber band on your wrist, all though people might ask a lot of questions
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 26 2011, 11:01 AM
I'm addicted to rubberbands... If you have a very addictive personality, quitting cold - turkey is best D: TRUST ME!!
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jul 26 2011, 11:29 AM
Well im sure that you can beat this =]
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 26 2011, 01:50 PM
Thank you RiRi :) I'm glad I have so much support... it helps motivate me :) I'm not currently trying to quit, but I think I'll try again soon

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More