Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsScream.....shout...we are the fallen angels, we are the in between can't down in our sons of starstruck the earth like lightning on this world we are torn we won't cure the pain of living out their lawEmo song lyrics
(Black Veil Brides - fallen angles)

[Submit Lyrics]

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Newbies [NEW POST]

I just want to introduce myself - Nov 19 2020, 02:07 PM

ewelinaxv - soEmo.co.uk
ewelinaxv

Hi Angels! My name is Ewelina, I'm fifteen years old and I'm from Poland. I want to make some new friends, but i'm shy, so please write to me first >-<

Some random facts about me:
-> I LOVE dyeing my hair (now they're blueeeee)
-> My favourite band is Black Veil Brides, I really want to go on a concert, which is going to be in my city next year, but I don't want to go alone, so. yeah, I won't go :c
-> I want to live outside of Poland in the future, but I'm scared of living without my parents (even, if our relationship isn't the best lol)
-> My hobby? Drinking energy drinks at 2 am, while listening to music and drawing portraits.

I want you to be my friend, so.. please write to me!!

~Ewelina
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 2

xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Nov 20 2020, 09:51 AM

Welcome and I've never been to Poland before. Have you ever been to the UK where I'm from?
ewelinaxv - soEmo.co.uk
ewelinaxv

Nov 20 2020, 10:45 AM

I was in London three years ago and I totally want to visit it again! To be honest, I'm secretly dreaming about studying in UK when I'll graduate from high school

Total Forum Posts: 2

Please enter your reply below: