Select a letter to view more lyrics:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z -
- "Prescribed pills to offset the shakes, to offset the pills
You know you should take it a day at a time
Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Let's kill tonight, show them all your not the ordinary type"
let's kill tonight, by Panic! at the Disco
- "These words are knives that often leave scars"
This is Gospel, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Do I look lonely? I see the shadows on my face.
People have told me, I don't look the same."
The Death of a Bachelor, by Panic! At The Disco
- "Through playful lips made of yarn
That fragile Capricorn
Unraveled words like moths upon old scarves
I know the world's a broken bone
But melt your headaches, call it home"
Northern Downpour, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Heroes always get remembered but you know legends never die."
Emperor's new clothes, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Oh memories where'd you go!? You were all I've ever known! How I miss yesterday, how'd I let it fade away? Don't fade away."
Memories, by Panic! at the Disco
- "I got so sick of being on my own, now the devil won't leave me alone. It's almost like I found a friend, who's in it for the bitter end."
Turn Off The Lights, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Say what you mean, tell me I'm right, and let the sun rain down on me. Give me a sign, I wanna believe. Oh, Mona Lisa, you're guaranteed to run this town. Oh, Mona Lisa, I'd pay to see you frown."
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa, by Panic! at the Disco
- "So testosterone boys and harlequin girls will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close?"
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taki, by Panic! at the Disco
- "And when your fantasies become your legacies promise me a place in your house of memories"
House of Memories, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Time can never break your heart but It'l take the pain away"
Golden Days, by Panic! at the Disco
- "watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tingles my neck, how do I live?
The death of a bachelor
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor"
Death of a bachelor, by Panic! at the Disco
- "I wanna wake up
Can't even tell if this is a dream"
Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Better to burn than to fade away
It's better to leave than to be replaced"
Nicotine, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Do I look lonely? I see the shadows on my face, people have told me, I don't look the same"
Death Of A Bachelor, by Panic! at the Disco
- "I'm carving pumpkins
It's almost Halloween
All my friends are wondering
What they're going to be
The Monster Mash is playing
You're moving to the beat
And now we're going to teach you
To do the trick or treat"
It’s Almost Halloween, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
I write sins not tragedies, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Mamma said don’t give up it’s ai little complicated all tied up No more love and I hate to see you waiting had to have high high hopes for a living"
High Hopes, by Panic! at the Disco
- "Is that still me that makes you sweat
I am who you think about in bed
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress"
Lying Is the Most Fun..., by Panic! at the Disco
Agony is the price
That you'll pay in the end
Domination consumes you
Then calls you a friend"
Domination, by Pantera
- "Here we come reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below,
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell"
Cowboys from hell, by Pantera
- "Cut my life into pieces this is my last resort, Suffocation no breathing dont give a fu*k if i cut my arm bleeding."
Last Resort, by Papa Roach
- "Cut my life into pieces. This is my last resort. Suffaction, no breathing, I'm dying on the floor."
Last Resort, by Papa Roach
- "I count the days that we have spent apart
I've got a bad liver and a broken heart
There's no salvation in the comfort of you
I finally realized you're tearing me apart
Done With You, by Papa Roach
- "Somewhere beyond happiness and sadness... I need to calculate
what creates my own madness.
Getting Away with Murder, by Papa Roach
- "i cant go on living this way!!! nothings all.....right!!!!!"
last resort, by Papa Roach
- "Hollywood Whore Passed Out On The Floor, Cant Take It Nomore, Im Sorry But The Parties Over."
Hollywood Whore, by Papa Roach
- "When I was a boy
I didn't care 'bout a thing
It was me and this world and a broken dream
I was blaming myself
for all that was going wrong
I was way out there
on the wrong side of town
and the ones that I loved
I started pushing '"
lifeline, by Papa Roach
- "You didn't think that I would find out But it was written all over the place Is it really what you want now? then get the fu8k outta my face"
live this down, by Papa Roach