Select a letter to view more lyrics:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z -
Latest Emo Lyrics:
- "There's so many fine women that my head is spinning, and I'm seeing double vision."
Double Vision, by 3OH!3
- "I'm not your boyfriend, baby,
I ain't your cute little sex toy,
I'm not your lion or your tiger,
Won't be your nasty little boy,
I'm not your boyfriend, baby,
I can't grant your every wish,
I'm not your knight in shining armor,
So, I just leave you"
I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby, by 3OH!3
- "Black dress, with the tights underneath
I've got the breath of a last cigarette on my teeth
And she's an actress (actress), but she ain't got no need
She's got money from her parents in a trust fund back east"
Don't Trust Me, by 3OH!3
- "We are young! We drink and we fight, and we love just because. We are numb! We’re on the run. And you’re never gonna chase us down. We are young."
We Are Young, by 3OH!3
- "I'm thinkin' maybe, I can't have relationships.
'Cause lately, they're not making any sense.
And baby, you're the one thing on my mind but that can change anytime."
Double Vision, by 3OH!3
- "back at school they all thought i was an outcast carcrash a hopeless fool they said to me (oh) my girlfriend said i messed up will i ever grow up? in the end, im not gonna"
reject, by 5 Seconds Of Summer
- "I could never be
What you want me to
You pulled me under
To save yourself
You will never see
What's inside of me
I pulled you under just to save myself"
Coming Down, by 5FDP
- "Everything I touch turns to ashes, it slips right through my hands."
Ashes, by 5FDP
- "The lying, the bleeding, the screaming was tearing me apart. The hatred (Deceiving), the beatings, it's over"
The Bleeding, by 5FDP
- "Let me rewind to the times where we never felt ill. We fill our minds with those dreams and we never miss a beat. Just pass the time staying up, feeling restless at night. Come wake me up before I die and I never get to live."
Critical Mistakes, by 888
- "You don't know where to go, or how to start, take a look at what you've become."
Only Time Will Tell, by A Bullet For Pretty Boy
- "Take a step back, and look in the mirror, I don't recognize myself, who is this deceiver?"
The Deceiver, by A Bullet For Pretty Boy
- "This can't last forever.
Raise a glass together.
Doesn't get much better,
No better than this."
Weekend Warriors, by A Change of Pace
- "bloodshot eyes never cry, courages hearts never die"
scream silence now, by a cutthroat kiss
- "I saw a chance, to make things right
I lost that chance, and lost all sight"
The Funeral No one Attended, by A Dark Way Down
- "Victim of my selfishness
A pawn in my own conquest
But the king, received, friendly fire
On a one man team
Now my insomnia
And your new polished dream
My accident is your reward and now I am just dead to you"
Turn Back the Clock, by A Dark Way Down
- "Burning on my heart
Are the scars from my choice
Sins that came back to get me
I heard no whispered voice"
Love Whispers Death, by A Dark Way Down
- "I swear i'll never be happy again, and don't you say we can just be friends, im not some boy you can sway, we knew it'd happen eventually"
If It Means Alot To You, by A Day To Remember
- "don't blink; they won't even miss you at all; and don't think; that i'll always be gone; you know i've got you; like a puppet in the palm of my hand; don't you let me down"
im made of wax larry, what are you made of, by A Day To Remember
- "All i want is a place to call my own
To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone
Woah, you know you keep your hopes up high and your head down low
Keep your hopes up high and your head down low"
All i want, by A Day To Remember
- "I hate this town, its so washed up And all my friends don't give a fuck. They'll tell me that its just bad luck. When will I find where I fit in?"
All Signs Point to Lauderdale, by A Day To Remember
- "Do The World A Favor Stop Cutting Your Arm And Slit Your Throat"
Heartless, by A Day To Remember
- "Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am"
Sometimes You're The Hammer, Sometimes You�, by A Day To Remember
- "I'm like a time bomb ticking in your head
Paranoia clouding your judgement
And no matter what you do about it, about it, about it
I'm still in your head"
Paranoia, by A Day To Remember
- "That's the danger in starting a fire
You'll never know how many bridges you'll burn"
The Danger In Starting A Fire, by A Day To Remember
- "All I want is a place to call my own
To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone"
All I want, by A Day To Remember
- "My whole life's been waiting
Ever since I can remember
Been anxious awaiting your fall
And don't let me be a long while
Can't let go of my life till I know you're done
Better Off this Way, by A Day To Remember
- "I said I'd never let you, and I Never did."
Have Faith In Me, by A Day To Remember
- "I'm always screaming my lungs out
till my head starts spinning.
Playing my songs is the way
I cope with life. Won't keep my voice down.
Know the words I speak are the thoughts
I think out loud."
All I Want, by A Day To Remember
- "“I said I'd never let you go and I never did"
Have faith in me, by A Day To Remember